How are you entertaining yourself with Corona Quarantine?

I am doing reloading last I deprimed and cleaned 2000 223 brass to get them ready to load I have stocked up and can reload and then will load 308,45,9mm,380 and stack them up close for easy access,have my armor close to slip on and my go to weapons close with mags loaded,so hopefully I can give better than receive,and no am not being paranoid about it,been preparing for an event like this to happen for years,kinda like hope it dont happen,but be alert and prepared.As it is I dont go really any where where people are and do every thing on the Net or e-mail.
I am taking 3000mi of vitamin c,d2,and b12 to boost my immune system.I do not do vaccines since I got out of the Military in 65 and have not had the flue at any time and no colds other than sniffles that were done with in 2/3 days

4 Likes

I actually have been more prompt on laundry and dishes the last week. If there was an interruption to water service I want to start out with everything clean.

5 Likes

Honestly, I work so much that while I am laid off for the next 30 days, I have time to read and catch up on these boards that I never get time to read and time to sneak out to the outdoor range and practice. What a great bunch of people the USCCA community are. Wishing you all health happiness and straight shooting.

5 Likes

Shooting targets in my living room, noo, really just catching up on some much needed “World of War Ships” play.

m.

1 Like

Thank you kindly! Now, I’m not saying mechanics are as important as our brave first responders, nurses, doctors, etc. But I do believe if drivers had to stop driving the “S” would most definitely “HTF”, in a big way! You stay healthy as well! :grinning:

3 Likes

Started work with some steel frame for a canopy (worthless design as a canopy) and am turning them into a support network for my younger fruit trees.

Just planted 4 separate vines of seedless red grapes on the back side of the frames and am looking into runs of strawberries and perhaps hardy kiwi.

4 Likes

Well, a set of valve shims are ordered for the little 400, so that job will get done later this week, hopefully.

I rebuilt the spare fuel pump for the track bike tonight.

Just before that, we planted ~20 trees/bushes in the two lots of land.

If one more person tells me that they don’t know how to fill all of this time…

3 Likes

Many of y’all make me wish I lived out in the country :sob:

4 Likes

New project, bug out trailer.

Fixed up and fueled the generator, a teammate gave me a solid work table, got the diesel electric furnace installed, need to install the battery bank system, build a solar panel mount, waiting on parts to arrive to wire it up for power in and out.

Desk is a bit big for the trailer but I’ll make it work, a few heavier items I side and the rest will be tents, canopies, etc.

Should make a decent storage and power system trailer for bug out or camping…

4 Likes

The little Honda got buttoned up enough for a test ride around the neighborhood today. The tires are terrible. The brake lever does nothing. The suspension is laughable. Still…it was finally running after the carb clean, valve adjustment, and fuel system rebuild, so that’s something!

2 Likes

Got a bit done, calling it a night,

3 Likes

No quarantine for me! I’m a nursing assistant so been slightly busy. This is from this morning.

That’s a double-edged sword, I’m very fortunate. I am working and getting a paycheck at the same time I’m tired. About tie and surpassed the most working days in a row and that’s 15.

13 Likes

Be safe @Roberto :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

God bless you sir, and thank you for all you do.

5 Likes

Took my wife on a date to the mountains to some new snow, sledding, shredded some pow!.. we kept our social distance, the mrs has birth control seats in her pickup.

We essential biz, working today.

2 Likes

1 Like

My gun club is still open. And I went out to shoot last Thursday. And I found out that I could take my little cannon out there and shoot it now. So on my next time out I’m taking it. They also asked for volunteers to help as Range Safety Officers. And I’ve volunteered in the past for them. And I’m going to contact them to set up times and days to come out to help. I also volunteer with CONVENTION OF STATES AS WELL.

4 Likes

Keep up the good work and stay safe.

1 Like

Is that on the north west side of Phoenix? (We may have discussed this before…?)

2 Likes

@Dawn, No it i s in the East Valley. It is on USERY MOUNTAIN RESERVE. And it is called Usery Mountain shooting Range. And it is run by Rio Salado sportsman’s Club. and you can shoot ANY TYPE OF FIREARM THERE AS WELL. I’ve see people come out and shoot anything from Small Bore up to 50 MGB. And also Full Auto down to Black Powder. On the Public Range.

3 Likes