keep your eye's open this weekend

Guess I’m a terror threat because I’m ex military and support our ENTIRE constitution. Edit: also everyone look up ruby ridge and Waco. Fun stuff there

6 Likes

I thought the video was interesting… other than that…whatever.
These ‘people’ are going to TRY sh-- anyway. I have been AWARE since the election was
stolen. I don’t go to EXTREMIST Bar-B-Que’s, Congregate w/ large groups, hell I don’t even go to the movies anymore. I buy dvd’s so I can watch them over and over. I work then go home ( by choice not out of fear). I detail cars (@ home), I shoot out on the Mesa w/ a small team that watches each others backs and tons of other ‘Badges’ of all flavors (some of them I might even like if given the chance but I don’t).
I have “Pulled back” so much I am almost a recluse (probably am on a watch list for that too) :zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face: . As I have said many times ‘I don’t care’. I’ve NEVER’ lived in fear, I don’t intend to start now. I am always aware, head on a swivel, don’t go to stupid places, yadda, yadda, yadda. I guess battle has changed me. I mention Gen. Westmoreland (VN) before: : “Once you understand life in finite, losing it really doesn’t scare you anymore” ( paraphrased). THAT sunk in. This is either going to get better or it is going to be a SH-- SHOW. Either way, I am ready. I have no where to ‘bug out’ to, so that simplifies things a great deal.
I am probably smack dab in the middle of the bar graph with Woke A–holes on one end and a full Prepper on the other.If anything happens at home I am going to make sure I am not alone @ the ‘Pearly Gates’. that’s simple to understand right?
Take care Brothers and Sisters, ENJOY Memorial day weekend activities, July 4th (30years sober for me this year–a very big deal for me ), Labor day etc. Be safe, Be Aware and be vigilant.
And as Billy Joel said after ‘The last play @ Shea (stadium) Concert in 2008’
‘Don’t take any SH–! from anybody !’ I live by that mantra.
Peace Out

5 Likes

Great! I’ve just been invited to jury duty. Again!
They are always situated in the best neighborhoods!

Can I take the 5th on the “do you own a gun” question?

1 Like

I haven’t been invited back since 15 years ago when asked about my opinion on capital punishment. I answered yes for it and it should happen immediately, if proven without a doubt. (like people witnessed the crime)

1 Like

Anyone see a problem with carrying my IFAK ( less the sharp items ) and tourniquet in my pockets? Wear my ships ball cap denoting my Veterans status or go, completely gray and unambiguous?

2 Likes

You be yourself. If wearing your Navy ship and veteran’s status is who you are, please don’t change that for anyone. If your daily carry is acceptable in court, go with it. Be yourself. It’s truth.

3 Likes

Last month (recovering from my Head-on) I called the Duty office number
and they said “I couldn’t get out of it if I tried”…OK phucker’s I thought.
I wore this shirt. Crisp and brand new. The lady in charge of the jury waiting room
looked @ me, saw my empty holster on my hip and my dog tags and dismissed me immediately
after scribbling something next to my name IT WORKED! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:(Hey emoji is back)

3 Likes

I don’t think they can handle the truth!
Thanks, appreciate the input!

2 Likes

Good luck Brother!

2 Likes

My dad used to love being on a jury. Being the ex-career military he was always the forman and defendants kept being found guilty. Then one day the jury summons stop coming.

4 Likes

Last time out I also landed the foreman’s position. I have this terrible habit of taking charge!

5 Likes

Out of 600 -217 acceptable jurors chosen. I’m not one of them! I didn’t think I could run, but when she called my number and name, I think I broke the 100 yard dash record by 12 seconds!

4 Likes

I was on a jury once in Stockton California. Murder trial. Actually enjoyed it, was really interesting. In the end typical gang crap.
The Prosecutor pissed me off though. He did not do a very good job at all. The only real facts we got out of it was the perp was the only one who was at the location the shots came from.

1 Like