How are you entertaining yourself with Corona Quarantine?

@MikeBKY… you definitely know how to entertaining yourself with Corona Quarantine :joy:

I also have a plan:

Quarantine day 1: :tumbler_glass:
Quarantine day 2: :tumbler_glass: :tumbler_glass:
Quarantine day 3: :tumbler_glass: :tumbler_glass: :tumbler_glass:
Quarantine day 4: :tumbler_glass: :tumbler_glass: :tumbler_glass: :tumbler_glass:

Quarantine day n+1:
bottles

4 Likes

The wise man only fixes something on the ‘honey-do’ list at long intervals. As long as the list is big the wife will be fooled into thinking we men are useful and they need to keep us around.

3 Likes

Same here…

2 Likes

Cleaned my 1911 and pt145.Killed half a dozen tin cans with my Red Ryder and I didn’t shoot my eye out.

5 Likes

I discovered today that VA ABC stores are closed. I needed more Vitamin V (Vodka) for my Vitamin C (Spicy V8). Not without resources I headed off to my not so local, very quiet military installation, not only did I locate Vitamin V, B (Bourbon), S(Scotch) & G(Gin) I also scored 6 lbs of Unobtanium (Hamburger), 2 Flights of Fancy (whole chickens) and 16 rolls of the golden butt paper. I was good for 2 months before dipping into Zombie stores and now I am good for 3 months unless the internet goes down and I start doing shots with the wife.

One lesson became blindingly clear though. I can’t pay my bills in cash. While I have 6 months in cash reserves I can’t pay my bills with it. I need to diversify my Zombie money.

Cheers,

Craig6

6 Likes

Our part of the state is on mandatory “shelter in place” starting midnight.
Grocery stores, garages and gas stations, pharmacy and hardware stores, pizzarias (take out only) hospitals, electricians and plumbers are open, everything else on lock down.

We’ve got puzzles, games, books, and sheet music to amuse our family and there is a bit of work in the garden to do,
The kid’s classes have already been put “on line”

Hey, this is History. made fresh daily.

5 Likes
1 Like

No change in my life. I’m a diesel technician so if you want stuff to get delivered to your store we have to keep working. Big trucks are still on the road and they still break down.

8 Likes

Please stay healthy! We are all depending on you and the truckers to keep the country from falling apart.
Thank you!

9 Likes

Can you dry fire while waiting on your computer or on hold?

5 Likes

What else would you do?

3 Likes

You mean you don’t already?

Cheers,

Craig6

4 Likes

I load extra magazines while I’m on hold :laughing: and then move laundry. :woman_shrugging: Dirty laundry ends for no one.

9 Likes

I practice reloads during my laundry and train my mind reloading the laundry :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

That’s a great idea @Chris3 ! I think I might just do that. Thanks for the suggestion :+1:

2 Likes

I keep getting caught up in honey-do projects, but hoping to get back on a couple of speargun builds I’ve had sitting on the back burner for a while. One is for me, and the other was originally destined for Getmo, but now somewhere else.

2 Likes

@Dawn I try and stick to the following timetable…

6 Likes

Quarantine day 4

5 Likes

I’m glad you posted this. I forgot I had towels to move to the dryer :joy::joy:

5 Likes

XBOX

Changing over my carry ammo (next is sorting the old stuff)

Cleaning

Netflix

Cooking

Probably going to work on my vehicles soon

Etc.

4 Likes