How are you doing after the 9th Circiut Court ban on carrying?

Truly Californian to defend their freedom, by contradiction.

1 Like

Precisely my point, you just tarred yourself by proving it. You don’t know my experience.

No contradiction, and no need to defend my freedom.

Let me spell it out. If I choose to live in another state I can pick up tomorrow and go.

That’s a matter of choice nothing more nothing less.

The other comment is in relation to just as I can say and or do anything I choose to. The fact of the matter is would it be prudent or responsible to do so?

It’s as simple as that, cause and effect to sum it up.

1 Like

Come on to Mississippi, your permit IS THE 2A!

3 Likes

:+1:
Keep up the good work, @KenM.

1 Like

KenM - Is Cali like it’s may issue bretheran NY? My brother has his CCL in NY, but can still only carry during those times that he has a compelling reason to carry like carrying a large sum of $ to the bank from a business. The “to protect yourself from the crazies who don’t abide by the gun laws” reason don’t work. So, basically even with a CCL he can be arrested for illegally carrying a weapon if there’s no compelling reason. It is fixing to be heard by SCOTUS. If you look at it on it’s face it is simply a way to find out who has handguns without instituting a registration program like FOID in Illinois.

1 Like

New York had a pay to play scandal in the ccl department had to do with some one ratting them out. Oh well I used to be a native New Yorker now I’m in a freer state. State of mind is better less stress knowing I have a fighting chance as a responsible gun owner to defend myself if I have to or just withdraw from the hostile environment safely I can’t tell you enough about why any gun insurance is good because attached to every bullet is a law suit from type to caliber we have to be aware of what we project as law abiding owners

1 Like

Most counties in CA are a shall issue county,

Los Angeles is a may issue county.

The current LA Co Sheriff knows he’s on the chopping block of getting voted out of office and being removed by the LA Co Board of Supervisors. So as a result, he is issuing more CCWs as of this year.

3 Likes

Current BOS in L.A. County all female flaming libs. They really hate that the Sheriff is elected and they don’t have control. Sheriff is easing up on CCW because crime rate up. He is up for reelection in 2022. I think he will be reelected and the Red Princesses can squirm in their seats for another four years.

As once said in a movie/flick/theater/motion picture … better to be judged by 12, than be carried by six …

2 Likes

While cool to say it’s not uncommon to be judged by some semi woke “triplemocha frappe a lotte veggie smoothie drinking liberal “ who believes we are walking around with death machines and weapons of war waiting for the world to end, to enact “our brand of justice “on a hapless public. We need to not fall into a liberal trap that makes us seem irresponsible about the duty to keep our family alive ! They will use statements against you, take a play from their handbook. Killem with love, and understanding, school shootings ? I would love to help you get to the bottom of this problem and try to understand where we can find a middle ground . Instead of kill them all let god sort them out ! They blow smoke up our ass all the time. ( gaslighting) Politicians do it all the time and expect us to toe the line , then they back away and leave us to fend for ourselves. And tell us we are the problem. Let’s not be that problem here we all are here because we are more alike than not. But we can’t have “Them” thinking we are knuckle dragging low brow inbred reactionary individuals who represent a dangerous faction of society hellbent on exacting 2a justice on liberals some of those liberals became one of us the minute the went though the process of getting a concealed carry weapons permit. We can’t have it as a them is scenario we need it to be more common to think like us than them

1 Like

I don’t blame you. I have lived in California on several occasions, and I sincerely enjoyed it. However, the idiot lawmakers who design these stupid policies and regulatory gridlocks have absolutely no clue. They all live in a dreamworld right up to the point when they, or someone they loved is threatened, hurt, or even worse, killed. I’ll bet you they’ll change that attitude then.