Federal Court Overturns CA Magazine Ban

https://mailchi.mp/saf/court-rules-ca-magazine-ban-unconstitutional?e=dcc99107ad

18 Likes

Congratulations Californians! Time to go get some normal American mags! :tada::beers::muscle::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

8 Likes

Yes this is a great victory for the 2nd Amendment supporters.

9 Likes

It still seems unclear if it is legal to order before Benitez rescinds his stay, or if any en blancs need to be addressed. Would anybody be able to comment on this?

3 Likes

Welcome to the family and god bless you.

1 Like

Congrads from the ‘right’ coast! :+1::us:

3 Likes

I’m wondering how long before some left-leaning judge legislates from the bench and says Californians can only buy one bullet per month. :confused:.

(Note: I do not live in California).

5 Likes

@Ventricle This might shed some clarification:

3 Likes

This is great news! Baby steps are still steps in the right direction!

5 Likes

The state had a “freedom week” prior to this but that was short-lived, I missed ordering magazines. I’m not missing it this time.

5 Likes

Sorry, Mr. Radical here, baby steps my foot, we need to shove this down their throats. “SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED”! Means just that, don’t waste my time or my tax dollars! We don’t need to keep going to court, it’s been spelled out in plain English!
We need claymores and RPG’s legalized. Do it their way, go big and take the small stuff, They have infringed way, way too much and for way too long. The time for “them” to stop infringing is NOW!
Don’t be fooled by these jokers! The mags may be legalized, but the ammo won’t be.

3 Likes

Any good news is good news. Now if they can get rid of that accursed Roster that actually does infringe on the Right to Bear Arms

5 Likes

I think they would prefer that we “shove it down their throats” so they can get on the news and say “look at all those crazy gun owners”. That would just be giving them fuel for their fire.

This is a culture war. They’re wanting to change the view of firearms as a scary, obscure, taboo. Sure, we have the 2nd amendment, and there’s a line that cannot be crossed. Waco, Ruby ridge, Cliven Bundy are examples of where that line is.

They have been chipping away at our 2nd amendment for almost a millennium. It seems that any victory, no matter how small, puts one of those pieces back into place. The real victory however is in the hearts and minds of the American people. If we lose that battle, then the constitution is just as valuable as toilet paper.

5 Likes

Really hoping this sticks. And hoping it spreads to the other state’s.

4 Likes

Unlike the crazy peaceful rioting, being shoved down our throats! Among a billion other things that I just can’t type fast enough? I do understand where you’re coming from.
It’s not a Blue Wave, it’s a Blue Virus!

4 Likes

Here is the summary of the decision

4 Likes

I get it brother, and I’m just as frustrated about all of it. The rioting and looting is senseless, defunding police is insane! However it works to our benefit. 40% of all gun purchases right now are by FIRST TIME GUN OWNERS!! That’s awesome!

I think people are starting to understand what we’ve been preaching all along. The only person that you can depend on for your safety is YOU.

7 Likes

order now
it could flip at anytime just like the mail order ammo!

4 Likes

Get it in, and make sure to keep those receipts.

3 Likes

Still up in the air, as far as “buying” goes. There is more to follow, I’m sure. This is one of Bolshemento’s pet projects, and it will likely take a Trip To The Supremes to make this happen.

2 Likes