Happiness for a Gun owner is

Thought someone would have said it by now - Knowing that USCCA and a community of protectors has your back!

7 Likes

Thanks, was supposed to put this edited one on !

1 Like

Thanks, good catch, edited one on now !

2 Likes

Bow Chicka Bow wow?

2 Likes

Found a place that has bulk 9mm and 556. Got 150 rounds of 556 AP for 80 cents a round. Ammo Depot.

5 Likes

Welcome to the family,from Michigan

2 Likes

Happiness for a gun owner is Constitutional carry in ALL 50 states!!!

6 Likes

Happiness for a gun owner is - not printing, where it looks like your stealing something.

2 Likes

Happiness for a gun owner is the mile distant sound of ringing steel, in reply to the report of your rifle.

5 Likes

I had to think about how to put this, but

Happiness for a gun owner, is government bound and submitting to our constitution.

5 Likes

Israeli Military Industries QA dept. asks you to evaluate ammo for them :grin:

5 Likes

I find a happy place when I open a seldom used section of my loading manual and find a twenty dollar bill that I stuck there a long time ago.

6 Likes

So many things!

1. the wife posing with a rifle in modeling pics!
  2. another stimulus check to help pay off the last gun purchase and get ammo for it
  3. winning one of those Gun giveaway things (if it’s even real)
  4. the sound of hitting a steal target.
6 Likes

can I barrow that manual?

3 Likes

You may borrow it if you follow my rules: If something is borrowed, bring it back cleaner and in better condition than it was when you took possession of it. If it has a tank or storage space, fill it before returning it.

6 Likes

I’m no big city detective bit looks like the ship to address is blacked out & that’s the senders address & phone. ( cheap shot, can’t help myself sometimes)

4 Likes