Happiness for a Gun owner is

:grimacing: I was reading this on my phone and at the first moment it turned into :
“A spouse with a different mindset.”
:joy:

6 Likes

That helps too sometimes!

1 Like

Happiness for gun owner is… When you’re digging in the ground to add on to your house and you find a bunch of waterproof trunks full of old guns and ammo that are in perfect condition

5 Likes

Absolutely agree and being a good neighbor is important. You never know what blessings will come your way just by helping someone.

3 Likes

Happiness for a gun owner is when the Amazon driver arrives!

3 Likes

Happiness is when you stop counting your ammo in units of boxes and start counting it by pallets.

6 Likes

NICE​:+1::+1: :wink:

1 Like

I have been a member of USCCA for many years, it gives me the confidence in knowing someone has my back! I recently
was searching the internet for ammo 9mm and 22lr. The search was frustrating, no one had the ammo I needed. I was getting upset that 22lr was not to be found as with 9mm, thank God the toilet paper situation is coming back! Went to a local gun shop and was able to pick up 3 boxes of 22lr but no 9mm. Went home and started to put the ammo in storage and to my delight an old ammo can in the rear of my cache held +2000 rds of 22lr I completly forgot about! I am nowin the process of doing a complete inventory of weapons/ammo and LABELING THEM!!! Good idea for all to investigate those forgotten spaces and ammo cans!! Be safe and train, train, train…

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and god bless you.

1 Like

Is that something that really happened?

2 Likes

No. But I dream about it Everytime I dig!! Lol :joy:

2 Likes

Happiness for a gun owner, this gun owner, will be when He can go to the local gun club and use the pits, the trap & skeet range, the rifle ranges, even the bullseye range and physically be able to spend many afternoons and early evenings plinking to his heart’s contentment.
(The closest state outdoor ranges are over an hour one way and not really an option. I moved where I am because the club was 15 minutes down the road.)

3 Likes

Your initially reluctant wife comes back from her first time at the range (with a USCCA instructor) and she has a huge smile on her face.

4 Likes

but… only if you know the Instructor… :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

It’s a female instructor and she asks you to join them next time…

7 Likes

Y’all some funny individuals.:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Happiness is finding this box yesterday with 2000 rounds of 22LR after returning from the range.

7 Likes

NICE​:+1::+1: But careful brother that has all your private info on it and we are open for public view. Just looking out for you. Be blessed and stay safe.

6 Likes

@StormanNorman

I know your happy about it, but do you really want your name and phone number posted in the pic…???

3 Likes

Expensive happiness, but happiness none the less…

3 Likes