Gun Sweepstakes

As said from beginning your entitled to your opinion just as I am entitled to mine. If you disagree then that’s on you. It has no bearing on my opinion of the training provided. It is my opinion that the courses are water and a waste. So much so, I downgraded my membership because I do feel it’s a waste of my money. Your take on it and others may feel differently. That’s okay, that is your choice. It doesn’t change anything nor does it change my perception of USCCA and Delta Defense.

I thought this topic was about the gun sweepstakes???

5 Likes

Rules regarding sweepstakes:

1. This sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules. By participating in this sweepstakes you agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, including eligibility requirements, and you acknowledge that the results of the sweepstakes as determined by Delta Defense, LLC who is administering this sweepstakes on behalf of the USCCA, Inc. (collectively Delta Defense, LLC and USCCA, Inc. are referred to as “USCCA”) are final in all respects. This sweepstakes is neither endorsed by, nor sponsored by, nor affiliated in any way with any of the non-USCCA companies or products mentioned on the web pages or other marketing materials associated with this giveaway. Each non-USCCA company and product has its own registered trademarks that are not owned by the USCCA, nor is the company or their trademarks affiliated in any way with the USCCA or this sweepstakes.

2. No subscription or purchase required to enter or win sweepstakes. Subscription or purchase does not increase chances of winning. All new USCCA members and purchasers of other qualifying products who purchase via an eligible webpage that includes these official rules or purchases via phone and mentions this specific giveaway during the promotion period from 05/01/2022 through 05/31/2022 will be automatically entered into the May 2022 Daily Giveaway.

3. Winner Selection. Each business day from 05/02/2022 through 06/01/2022, a random drawing for a winner(s) will be held before 8pm central time (CT) for the previous days’ daily giveaway sweepstakes entrants — one entry, per person, per day.

4. How to Enter. All new or upgrading USCCA Members, and purchasers of eligible USCCA approved products who purchase via an eligible webpage that includes these official rules or purchases via phone and mentions this specific giveaway, will be automatically entered into the drawing that corresponds to the date that they activate their membership or make their purchase plus entered into the grand prize giveaway. Each daily giveaway contest ends at 11:59 p.m. central time (CT) each day. It doesn’t matter how you place your order, if you join or purchase during the contest period, you’ll be entered into the drawing when you place your order. One entry, per person, per day for the daily contests. One entry, per person for the grand prize contest.

5. USCCA is not giving away firearms or ammo as a part of this contest. Because it is illegal in some states to ship firearms and ammo, and it is difficult to legally transfer a firearm to an FFL, the daily giveaway winners will receive a check for the value of the daily giveaway prize. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. The payout method for each prize will be determined by the USCCA. The MSRP of the prizes can be found on the banner on this page, and in Section 11, below.

6. No purchase necessary – Alternate Method of Entry. If you wish to enter this promotion but do not wish to order a membership at this time, or purchase any of the qualifying products, please send a 3.5" x 6" postcard with your name, address & e-mail address printed on the back. Entries are limited to one per person per day for the daily giveaways and one per person for the grand prize giveaway. Mail this postcard to: USCCA, Attn: "May 2022 Daily Giveaway” 1000 Freedom Way, West Bend, WI 53095. The USCCA is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or postage due mail/entries. All entries received on or before 05/31/2022 will be entered to win for the giveaway when the postcard is received. If your postcard is received after the contest ends, you are not eligible to win. Otherwise, you can also go to the following webpage or any webpage with an opt-in form that includes these official rules for online entry and once entered, you are eligible to win (cut-off for is 11:59 p.m. central time (CT) each day for each daily contest):Click Here

7. Eligibility. This promotion is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK), 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. USCCA employees and their immediate families are not eligible for this promotion.

8. Conditions.

9. By entering, you accept and agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of USCCA and its judges.

10. Any and all state, local or federal taxes and/or other expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. Based on the value of prizes, a portion of winnings may be withheld to satisfy IRS requirements. Winners will be required to complete and deliver all necessary local, state, and/or federal tax reporting documents to the USCCA, including but not limited to a W-9 form containing sensitive and private information of the winner, which forms and information will be used by the USCCA only for tax reporting purposes, and winners should send this information to USCCA through an encrypted e-mail or via mail. USCCA does not provide any tax advice to winners regarding the Sweepstakes and/or prizes and winners should consult with their tax advisors before accepting any prize.

11. Prizes are not transferable.

12. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted, except at the sole discretion of USCCA, Inc.

13. Winners may be required to execute and return within fourteen (14) days of date printed on notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, and any other documentation USCCA reasonably requires for prize fulfillment.

14. If a prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the corresponding prize will be forfeited. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees that USCCA and its independent judging organization accept no responsibility or liability in connection with injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or usage of the prize awarded hereunder.

15. USCCA reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend, or terminate the sweepstakes, without notice, for any reason, including, without limitation, if USCCA determines that the sweepstakes cannot be conducted as planned, or should a virus, bug, tampering, or unauthorized intervention, technical failure, or other cause beyond USCCA’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper play of the sweepstakes. In the event of tampering or unauthorized intervention, USCCA reserves the right to void suspect entries at issue.

16. USCCA is not responsible for any errors in the offer or administration of the sweepstakes, including the posting of these official rules, inaccurate transcription of entry information, human error, technical malfunction, the inability to access any website or online service, selection or announcement of any winner, or distribution of any prize.

17. All firearms licensing and/or transfer fees as applicable are each winner’s responsibility.

18. This offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.

19. By entering this sweepstakes you agree that if you win a prize, USCCA can publish your first name, last initial, and state of residence in any media now known or hereafter developed throughout the world, without limitation. We publish this limited information to protect your identity and announce the winners.

20. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning one the daily giveaways are approximately 1 in 2,500, and are determined by the number of eligible entries received each day.

21. Winners List. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by mail to: USCCA, "May 2022 Daily Giveaway”, 1000 Freedom Way, West Bend, WI 53095. Requests must be received by June 30, 2022.

22. Prizes: The Daily Giveaway Prizes awarded and values of each prize are as follows: At least one prize will be given away every day with an MSRP between $500 and $1,399. Details are listed each day of the sweepstakes, see page for details.

23. Void Where Prohibited by Law. This sweepstakes and your participation in it is void where prohibited by law

1 Like

Current daily giveaway Glock 19 9mm ($500)

2 Likes

I don’t want to be too cranky, but your USCCA Community profile suggests that you aren’t a USCCA Member — unless you just quit or haven’t been around long enough for the platform to catch up with you.

Anyway, a chance at the long-odds prize drawing is a poor investment at the $300 or the $500 level. I don’t think you hurt anyone’s feelings if you pick a level based on whatever you decide the insurance and the reference/education materials will be worth to you.

Pretty sure that you are eligible to lose at the prize drawing with the same odds at every level.
Good luck! :wink:

3 Likes

Hey thanks for the comment. Have a good day

2 Likes

I think you nailed it, but I feel a little cranky this morning!

5 Likes

Cool story, and in other news: current gun giveaway
The Sig Saur p229 is available today. Don’t forget to log in and get an entry!

4 Likes

Ammo giveaways are what we really need, what with the government (IRS) buying up hundreds of thousands worth recently. Willing to bet most people here already have at least one firearm. Easiest way to neuter gun owners is to price them out of ammo. They don’t have a problem spending other people’s money.

4 Likes

Where the heck do you find the online give away entry?!!?!?!?
If there is a link please paste here. I have searched the site and it seems to be top secret and deeply hidden.
Thank you,
Bob Johnson, FL

1 Like

Found this on the web site.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Robert1301

When you log-in @ https://portal.usconcealedcarry.com/? you are entered in the daily gun giveaway.

You can access the Protector Academy, Dashboard, Perks and Discounts and Community from there.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Robert1301 and you are in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

@Johnnyq60 … Happy Birthday! Enjoy the day and let 'em spoil ya rotten solid on your day :smile:

4 Likes

Thanks @Paul008 and they are spoiling me rotten brother.

4 Likes

Happy birthday to you sir!

3 Likes

I was just notified today I was a winner by email. I thought it was a scam! After both of us verifying each other, I had to fill out tax forms to claim my prize. Needless to say, I’m pretty excited. I don’t remember signing up. It couldn’t have come at a better time! Thanks USCCA. I am grateful!!!

10 Likes

Congratulations! It apparently is meant to be!

5 Likes

Welcome to the family @Sandra39 and God bless you. I also won the prize.

3 Likes

Nice! That’s a great part of it, you don’t have explicitly sign up, anytime you log in to your member dashboard on the website through a desktop or laptop [OR via a browser on your phone viewing the desktop version of the site] you are automatically entered

And, Sandra, your chances of winning today, tomorrow, etc, are exactly the same as thye would be if you hadn’t won’t yet. So keep visiting that site!

3 Likes