Gun Sweepstakes

Congratulations on the win @Sandra39 , and welcome to the forums.

5 Likes

Congratulations on the win @Sandra39 , and welcome to the forums.

4 Likes

Well hell. I guess I’ll never win. I only use my phone.

3 Likes

Call anytime and get entered over the phone. Set the phone number up for a quick dial such as by voice while in the car. :wink:

Edit: I stand corrected, you can are entered if you go through a browser on your phone and view the desktop (full) version of the site

3 Likes

Bummer

2 Likes

I am checking now, I may have been mistaken…I am now seeing that you are entered if you go through a browser on your phone and view the desktop version

Edit: It will work logging in through desktop view on a browser using your phone. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I Believe there is a USCCA training app on an android or iPhone you can sign in and get into it also.

3 Likes

I just saw that someone reported to wining on the sweepstakes. Congrats! One reported winner in 3 months. How about those odds. Lol, good luck every one and don’t forget to keep dumping your money into membership (lmao). Remember, checking your member board and phone calls get you 1 entry in drawings and your odds are near 1:25,000. Heck, anyone can win!

1 Like

The app does not get you entered into the gun a day or any monthly/special drawings.

It can be on the phone, but it does have to be the full member dashboard that you get by going to the website, no apps. Desktop view.

When you see a gray circle in the top right corner with the initial of your first name, that’s how you know.

2 Likes

There aren’t a whole lot of people posting to the forum, and I wouldn’t think that everybody who wins necessarily posts it publicly to the forum even if they are posters here.

Odds of winning were given as ballpark 1 in 2,500.

It of course varies each day based on how many people enter.

https://www.deltadefense.com/offers/623e04a9d1f8a/join-the-uscca-today?tID=61703bdc4c6d6#officialRulesModal

1. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning one the daily giveaways are approximately 1 in 2,500, and are determined by the number of eligible entries received each day. Odds of winning the grand prize giveaway is approximately 1 in 50,000, and is determined by the number of eligible entries received.
3 Likes

@Nathan57
Thanks for the info brother, I stand corrected. :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

We will go with that, USCCA doesn’t generate a list of winners for each entry and people don’t post about it really. With odds of 1:25000 and 1:50000 in each perspective sweepstakes , I’m sure there are plenty of people everyday just winning, shelling cash for the taxes and mailing those documents to receive their $500.00 . Nothing to see here, everything is normal in a capitalist sort of way. I admire the USCCA model for their sweepstakes advertising. It’s very well thought out and calculating.

1 Like

1 in 2,500 :wink:

Give or take

Also, many of the GAD are well over $500. Not that I would mind winning $500 hehe

Today’s is $1,672. :grinning:

3 Likes

BTW I like to think of the GAD as more or less a way to incentivize members to visit their member dashboard and get that Protector Academy training and education in front of them more often. I don’t see it as a membership benefit so much as, well, an incentive to help push people to get more use out of their primary membership benefit by hitting up the website for that chance

6 Likes
3 Likes

I was emailed that I had won back on 6/10/22. Called USCCA to be sure it wasn’t fake news before I gave out any info. Still waiting for check.

2 Likes

Congratulations @RavensFan and enjoy your prize. :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats on the win @RavensFan .

3 Likes

I was notified on Aug 25 that I was selected as a winner, submitted the appropriate paperwork and am awaiting the check. Thanks USCCA! My question is: Is there a list showing which gun is given away for each day and details on the monthly grand prize giveaways? I’d love to know which gun was my “prize”

3 Likes