Give aways

Been a member for almost 5 years. I was just wondering, does my name automatically go in for the gun drawings?

3 Likes

@Dawn should have an answer for you.

3 Likes

Hi @Woodrow, due to the laws of WI where we’re headquartered, we cannot automatically enter anyone into a contest. However, you can enter through the contest rules for any of our contests. (Usually the link you’re looking for is in #4 or #5 of the rules, unless they’ve changed recently.)

Hope that helps!

3 Likes

I was told that if I refresh my dashboard page every day I would be entered, so I’ve been doing that. I expect a helicopter full of goods to be dropped in my driveway any day now. lol

1 Like

Thank you for answering so quickly.

1 Like

I don’t even bother

1 Like

We have giveaways??? Where do I sign up?

We would invite any and all USCCA members to stop by Idaho, come and shoot with us, and we will “give away” the opportunity to mow and spray some weeds and shovel some snow. LOL

@SKIdaho :rofl::joy::rofl::joy: I live in Wisconsin I get all the snow shoveling I want

1 Like

I will up the give away…good scotch, finely brewed coffee, and fresh salsa and pico. Fresh farm eggs, and have a good laugh at this grey haired old bugger trekking to the county road, blue robe…open carry…etc.to get the sunday paper.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::see_no_evil::facepunch::facepunch::man_facepalming: