New Daily/Monthly giveaways?

Does anyone know if the daily/monthly contests and giveaways are continuing in 2021? The SIG experience was a November/December contest, but I still got notifications that I was entered for the daily contests…

Since the beginning of the year, no notifications, blogs, or anything saying that there was a contest.

4 Likes

@Nathan38 Welcome to the community! We are glad to have you. Not certain of the “Giveaway” status for 2021. That said, I’ve seen contests start as late as the 10th. I’m tagging @moderators and @Dawn for further information.

2 Likes

I’ve never been able to sort it out. I thougth that we were automatically entered in them but it doesn’t seem so. I’m not much of a hoop jumper…

1 Like

FREE!!? GUN!!? I didn’t know we were entered automatically. I thought we had to do that on our own.

2 Likes

Due to the giveaway laws in our home state of WI, we cannot automatically enter anyone into a giveaway.

You can usually find our giveaway information on the Member Dashboard (uscca.com, log in through the upper right-hand corner of the screen). I don’t believe we have a contest live right now. :thinking: I’ll double check!

2 Likes

“Automatically” refers to making sure that I visit every day for my entry and to check for new content. Not that we’d get entered for sitting at home in the dark without doing anything. :slight_smile: I was just wondering if contests were still a thing.

2 Likes

@Nathan38, welcome to the family and god bless you. When I logged in today I got a message that I was entered in the daily gun giveaway.

1 Like

USCCA members will be entered into the Daily Gun Giveaway simply by visiting their My USCCA Dashboard after logging in. Currently, this will also enter members into the Grand Prize monthly giveaway, which is a Ford Raptor F-150 (valued at $54,000) as well! This is a great member perk IMO!

5 Likes

Up until a few days ago, every day when I logged into the USCCA home page I was automatically entered into the gun give away, not anymore.

1 Like

Do I have to pick up the Raptor or do you deliver?:grin:

1 Like

Was the Sig giveaway completed? I am new to USCCA so not sure how the giveaways usually work but I hadn’t seen any announcement of a winner.

1 Like

@USCCA, where can a person find out what the daily and monthly items are?

1 Like

@USCCA Is anyone looking into finding these links?

1 Like

They are in your uscca.com dashbaord, @Fish. Login there daily and you’ll be entered.

Your dashboard will look like:
Shared with CloudApp

Well, it won’t say Dawn on the right side. :wink:

All USCCA Staff and their families are not eligible to win. We win every day by working with amazing customers every day and working for a great company that helps us protect ourselves and our loved ones!

3 Likes

What I was looking for was a way to see what was being given away daily/monthly. What are the prizes?

3 Likes

The daily/monthly give away entry seems to be removed from the Perks and Discounts page again.
Changes afoot?

Just reappeared 2:45MST - 3 gun pick and a pelican case as monthly prize

1 Like