Have you won a gun on the USCCA gun give away?

The USCCA has a gun give away to no Suprise! That is awesome!
But have you check the list of winners to see if you are on this list?
New winners every day and you might be on this list.

I would check this list if I were you! You might be a winner!

8 Likes

Where is the list of winners? I was under the impression, an email would alert you to your winner status?

9 Likes

Found the list. Is there any way of prioritizing it, alphabetical, date, state?

5 Likes

Correct, winners are emailed at least twice.

5 Likes

Yes I won not too long after I joined several years ago. Think way back then I was informed with a phone call and it was a gift certificate to a firearm store and not the checks they apparently give out now.

Haven’t won since then but I keep logging in hoping for lightning to strike twice:)

7 Likes

I have been here for five years now and I still am optimistic.!

10 Likes

Eight years and counting , not holding my breath. Here for the people.

9 Likes

I usually am here every day, but I have only been logging in once a week. I am thinking I better start logging in every day just because.

4 Likes

I’m in the same boat. :rofl:

3 Likes

It remembers me, so when I open the page, it automatically opens the community and logs me in. I have to remember to log out and back in… not so great at remembering that :man_facepalming:t3::rofl:

2 Likes

Only sure of one thing… Can’t win if you don’t enter.

7 Likes

7 years for me and not a winner yet. Still hoping, but I won’t drop even if I never win. But, it would be awesome.

4 Likes

so you have to log out and log in to enter?
sounds like yooper talk about the wood stove :laughing:

3 Likes

Every time you log in you get entered, so yes!

1 Like

guess Ill have to log out and in then
been leaving it logged in all the time

3 Likes

I go to this page everyday before going to the forum. Seems to do the logging out for you and lets you know what you are entered to win for the day.

https://portal.usconcealedcarry.com/?redirectTo=https://my.usconcealedcarry.com/benefits/perks?_gl=1*b4orbx*_ga*MTU5MTMzMzgwNi4xNjE1NTE3MTU3*_ga_MFZ3H4HBX9*MTYyODE5MjU5Mi45MDEuMS4xNjI4MTk2NzA3LjYw

4 Likes

I’m very skepical about the gun giveaway mainly because there isn’t any dates of when those who won a gun did win a gun. You would think that being a company that pushes safety and understanding it would be more feasible to raffle off ppe or free range time at a certified uscca range with an instructor. Don’t get me wrong winning a firearm would be awesome but are there really winners frequently with how many uscca members there are?

1 Like

You actually win a check for the MSRP value of the firearm shown (the $value in parenthesis under perks and discounts for that day).

The last time odds were published it was an approximately 1 in 2500 chance on any given entry, actual odds obviously vary by the day based on how many enter

You do not have to be a member to enter, though most winners seem to be members as members are entered just for visiting the member site

You can also call each day and ask to be entered

It would be great to use the money for range time with a certified instructor. Today’s MSRP is $1,200 for example, that’s multiple multi day classes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the community @James1328

I think getting a check that you can put towards a new firearm or anything else you want is more fun than some PPE and not all members are going to be near an available USCCA instructor. Last time I read the rules the odds were estimated to be 1 in 30K or so. Which I assume means only about 30K of the 700K members log in every day. Even so the odds aren’t very good though they are way better than winning the typical lottery drawing.

There are only a small fraction of members who are active on this forum so the fact that not many here have won is to be expected. Though several people who post here have.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @James1328

2 Likes