Make sure you enter the "Gun a Day" sweepstakes every other month. I did and

…I just won a second time!!!
I became a USCCA member in 2016 and won the $5000.00 Valentines Day sweepstakes about 6 month later. (guns & ammo galore from Palmetto State Armory!)
Fast forward to today…I won a $1000.00 check from last months sweepstakes and received it in todays mail.
What are the odds? I don’t know, but IMHO my USCCA membership is being paid for by these wins!
I would like to encourage everyone to try to win these sweepstakes every other month, because they are legitimate!
Any other winners out there? Feel free to post what & when you won here…
USCCA ROCKS!!! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I am a winner also!!! wWon the gun give-away!! Have a pretty new member of the family , DDM4V7.

Thanks Tim!!

5 Likes

I never seem to win anything, seems like if it wasn’t for bad luck I wouldn’t have any.

8 Likes

You won the lottery when it comes to the country you live in. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Cool Terry1!!! My favorite family member is the IWI Tavor X-95 in 9mm…Just so much fun to shoot! Have a blessed day…:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Never give up hope Brian J! I predict that your day will come soon Amigo!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can I hear an AMEN RockeyPac? lol…

2 Likes

Anyone have a link? I can’t seem to find where you go to enter.

Cheers,

Craig6

2 Likes

Here you go @Craig6

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/offers/no-purchase-necessary-giveaway-entry?tID=58af0e413ccfe&fID=5c6c5027ba9a8

Go to your Dashboard & click on “Reveal Today’s Deals” to see if there is a giveaway going on that day.

I have not won yet, so maybe I’m not entering in the right place …

4 Likes

I usually get an e-mail from Tim Schmitt at USCCA, or Luke Mccoy from PDN every second month and bookmark it for the month. (enter once a day). If you go to the “rules” section, of the contest, click the blue link and enter there.
The next “gun a day” should be in October, December, February, April, June, August and so on…
That works out to about 180 days to win. And yes it is a new gun every day!
This is an Awesome benefit that many members seem to neglect…
Hope this helps and good luck guys!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is very true, also won a huge lottery surviving combat with a low life expectancy for my MOS.

2 Likes

A HUGE thank you for your service Brian J…You are truly a hero in my eyes Amigo…Blessings to you & yours…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Clayton, I always say that the one’s who deserve the thanks are my brothers who died for this country. I gave some, but they gave all and they are the true heroes. I stand for the flag and kneel for the fallen.

3 Likes

I keep entering the giveaways but so far I haven’t won yet. But I keep entering anyway. I know my time will come some time. I just wish it would come sooner than later.

3 Likes

Keep the faith, I’m never going to give up on the hope I will win

4 Likes

Congratulations that’s awesome

3 Likes

Been entering each time I get the emails.
Now I know why I have not won yet even after purchasing quite a bit of the loot offered.
We have one member with a golden horseshoe winning multiple times hahahaha
Good for you @Clayton3 congratulations.

3 Likes

Thank you Michael27. I believe in “spreading the wealth” so to speak, with the other USCCA family!!!
It is pure luck to win, however the chance increases with multiple entries over the month Amigo.
I hope this helps everyone, & good luck to all…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I didn’t know this was still a thing. I won $899 back in 2017. The link I had quit working, but the one here works. Thanks!

2 Likes

That link might not be for the latest contest, @Gary_H I don’t know where you got it and didn’t click through to it, so it might be.

The easiest way to find the link Members can use to enter every day is to check out the contest rules for any of our giveaways and then use the link you find in the rules. Usually it’s in #4 or #5 of the rules. And - unless they’ve changed them recently - the rules used to be pretty funny to read.

2 Likes