GLOCK for 2022

GLOCK for 2022. For sure.

2 Likes

NOPE :nauseated_face:

6 Likes

Maybe if they came out with a rifle but even then, they’d probably be overpriced. It’s just not a good deal. Almost like I’m robbing myself.

3 Likes
1 Like

I’m still waiting for Glock’s big announcement from back in, like, 2011, Maybe it was even before that…they kept putting out that they had some huge announcement ,and then there was nothing, ever. This was back even before S&W beat them to it with the Shield, back before the G48 where everybody was like “really, a .380?”. People have been talking about a Glock PCC or whatever else since then lol

1 Like

Maybe, but inflated prices discourage me.

1 Like

When I bought my first Glock…over 15 years ago…their typical price was $500 and I overpaid at like $519 locally.

Relative to inflation I’d say the price of Glocks, as well as their competition in that very saturated (polymer frame striker fired 9mm pistol) market segment, is doing very well.

So, might as well buy some. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ehh. If one really trips my trigger. Would probably rather spend the $ on ammo and a class somewhere.

6 Likes

.22 :heavy_check_mark:
.380 :heavy_check_mark:
38 Sp :heavy_check_mark:
357 :heavy_check_mark:
9mm :heavy_check_mark:

Yea, no need for a Glock this year

3 Likes

What about next year? :wink:

eyebrow

3 Likes

Nah!
Beretta :+1:

3 Likes

1911 I think you meant to type. :grinning:

3 Likes

Why buy a Glock 19 or 17 when for a smidge more you can get a Shadow System? It’s a Glock on steroids.

2 Likes

Glock doesn’t need to come out with anything new. Their gen 5 guns are amazing.

Glock gets a lot of hate, but they are designed well and they are extremely reliable.

5 Likes

Agreed! Gen123334596794334545 is fantastic. :crazy_face:
Does it look like I hate them? :roll_eyes:

:thinking: no… I’m just kidding. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll just stick to my M&Ps which make me happy. I will keep my 1 Glock 43 in my collection for now.

1 Like

I would have expected them to go the PCC route instead of the rifle round direction. I’m a little disappointed.

3 Likes

Agree. With all the cheap and reliable Glock mags out there a PCC that can reliably fire HP ammo would sell like hot cakes. Guess I’ll have to buy the Ruger with the Glock adapter.

5 Likes

Not going to lie, I don’t really believe in the “truck gun” thing, but if somebody made a reliable, durable, “good” PCC that took the same magazines as one of my EDC pistols, I’d sure consider carrying a spare mag on me and an unloaded/no mags/locked PCC in the vehicle.

6 Likes

A PCC that can reliably cycle HP ammo. Does such a thing exist?

2 Likes