GLOCK for 2022

That’s a good question. I’ve seen a couple of reviews here and there that talk about shooting a box of HP without issues but have seen a lot more that show people having issues with HPs.

2 Likes

This year I’ve fired several 100 rounds of HST through two different PCCs and seen far too many malfunctions, better off with a baseball bat.

3 Likes

I’m not sure id care for a Glock rifle. What makes glock pistols so great is they have an amazing track record for reliability and they don’t change the gun much each gen. A new glock rifle is not going to have the track record behind it, BUT everyone complains that glock doesn’t innovate enough. I just don’t think they have a lot to change in their gun other than the cheap plastic sights.

2 Likes

I agree that Glock’s reliability is its main selling point. Which is why a a Glock PCC built with the same simplicity and reliability would be such a big seller.

1 Like

I think most pistols are reliable now a days. The draw becomes the aftermarket. I imagine a crazy modular innovative new age rifle. I’m sure it will work just fine and probably geared towards LEO’s

1 Like

True, flocks have some less talked abou perks. I like how their striker system works compared to other guns (they are not the same).

I also like that the glock slide can be completely taken apart without a vice unlike some other guns.

1 Like

What if the Glock’s slide has a VICE, can it still be taken down with a VISE?

TWO, TOO and TO ---- it is so confusing…

1 Like

I have no idea what you’re asking.

M&P requires the rear sights to be removed in order to remove the safety plunger and extractor from the slide. To remove the sights, you should use a vice.

Glock does not. You can easily remove all parts from a Glock slide with a punch. Is that a deal breaker for other guns? No. But it’s a perk of glock to me.

I like the idea of easy disassembly if I ever want to do a deep clean.

2 Likes

I do find that annoying. Having to remove the sight to do a trigger swap/work is annoying, especially with how insanely tight all of my S&W sights have been fit from the factory. When I finally get them off, filing is done to put them back in (and aftermarket night sights are also filed). Yet to have any move at all after installed. I mean, they have a dang set screw too, why soooo tight?

But, relatively, the MP& is still pretty easy to take apart. Not like trying to detail strip a complete H&K VP9 or anything

2 Likes

Yeah… S&W designer must had been drunk making that model. Thanks God they made it easy now with optic ready version and the plunger can be accessible with allen key. :+1:

4 Likes

That’s good to know!

2 Likes

True story: I bought an optics ready model and removed the rear sight (which I intended to keep/use) to do an Apex trigger. Then realized they made that change.

Now if that isn’t an excuse to buy another gun (2.0 OR) to make proper use of that upgrade I don’t know what is

2 Likes

:joy: :crazy_face: :grimacing: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Yes, it’s called a CZ Scorpion. Had mine since release and have fire thousands and thousands or rounds including hundreds of different hollow points with zero malfunctions.

My AR 9 has had the same round count and so far had been flawless just more finicky on bullet weight and point of impact shift.

3 Likes

No joke I didn’t get your joke until now. :joy:. I’ve been burned out lately.

I’m not sure if I’d use a “Vice” on my firearms :flushed:. I think a vise should work fine though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like