Friday Feedback: USCCA Member Referral

We know you’re passionate about protecting yourself and your loved ones. You train for the worst-case scenario: using force to stop a lethal threat. Unfortunately, you know that even if you follow all of the laws and do everything right, you may still have to legally defend your physical self-defense actions.

You are a USCCA Member because you know how valuable the education, training and legal protection are in helping you defend yourself … but what about your loved ones? How can we make it easier for you to refer your loved ones to get a USCCA Membership for their protection?

What would make referring your loved ones easier?

• Easier process
  • Better incentives ($50 gift card to USCCA Store, entry into Grand Prize Giveaway (trip), or USCCA Gear)
  • Wait … I didn’t know there was a USCCA Referral program!
  • Other

0 voters

Please share your thoughts and suggestions below!

3 Likes

Currently there’s a spouse discount…how about a significant other or domestic partner discount?

10 Likes

I just learned about it last week and gave the person referred email to the USCCA.

3 Likes

It would have to be getting her into the “community”. She does not like firearms. She does not mind me having them, she just does not like them. Considering how much she dislikes firearms, she still went to the range with me shot one mag from my .22 cal handgun. I told her that everyone else I took to the range had always enjoyed it, she should at least experience it. After she shot the mag, she complained that the noise scared her - and I have high NRDb hearing protection, 34 and up. It takes a lot of courage to do something that you are afraid of. She is one amazing woman! I have great respect for her.

5 Likes

I don’t really need the money, but if there were some kicker for them. Free toys or gift cards. Your marketing is already amazing. I already promote your product quite actively just because of your amazing customer service and I believe in it.

I think you guys should advertise on Beck, Wilkow, Hanity, Levin. I know it would cost a ton of bread but you’d be targeting like minded folks.

5 Likes

A discount for family members beyond spouse, or maybe a family plan to cover all members of a household.

7 Likes

Levin gives uscca a plug from time to time.

4 Likes

I think maybe I remember once Beck had Tim Schmidt on.

5 Likes

I just tell them I’m a member and recommend they join when they get their own CCW

4 Likes

I didn’t really know there was a referral program. So I guess making it easier to connect the referrals up would probably be my suggestion.

3 Likes

How about a free month for each

3 Likes

Can’t speak for others, I recommend uscca because I like it. If someone joins because of a conversation with me , good for them.
I don’t need a knife, range bag, cleaning kit, cds or much else. Ok firearm give aways are good…

5 Likes

Welcome aboard David and God bless you.

2 Likes

I joined up just the way it is and will still refer people, if you want to add more stuff to make it better that’s ok also, but it’s fine just how it is.

2 Likes

The process itself is pretty easy. The referral gifts are also pretty good, but I may not want more swag/goodies so maybe a free month for each like @ScottH mentioned could also be an option.

A minor quibble as well, but the landing page for the referral might need some tweaking. Presumably, anyone landing on that page is already a warm lead and the layout seems to imply more of a cold lead that needs convincing before showing prices.

4 Likes

I have told many people and shared the referral link with just as many. In the end, they just really need to want to join.

2 Likes

Mike the way the world is nowadays I’m just surprised people aren’t looking for some type of coverage at all.

3 Likes

Repopulate my family relations.
I may make new loved ones someday :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The way the world is today … I could insert half a dozen things here off the top of my head.

3 Likes

If only could, in Washington!

3 Likes