Friday Feedback: USCCA Member Referral

I am in Texas,but had a self defense ,in Yakima Wa. and was glad i had the USCCA coverage,they saved me 3k out of pocket by furnishing me representation,in fact when the leo was there and they were going to arrest me i took the card out of my wallet and gave it to the person I was visiting and they called USCCA for me and had representation the next day for court so even if the State you are dont recognize USCCA they will still defend you in that State.What is funny is the LEO looked at the card and said he never heard of it before but to get back on the subject I have 2 daughters that I bought hand weapons for,but wont give them the weapons till they get their CHL,but it would be nice if you had a family plan

5 Likes

I actively promote USCCA to my coworkers and friends, and even to my CCW class a few years ago…but I’ve never “referred” anyone. I’ve never had an incitive to…most of the referral stuff has been about spouse or family, neither of which I have, so I just tell people about it, and why I like it. (The conversation usually starts because I won a gun-a-day giveaway several years ago, so talking about that firearm is usually a great lead-in, and certainly gets their attention)

4 Likes

For those of you who haven’t heard of our referral program or who didn’t know there was an incentive, check out your dashboard here:

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/dashboard/referral

4 Likes

I visit other sites and have repeatably told everyone about USCCA and some said they joined… don’t really care about rewards or badges or anything like that… want what are basically good people to be able to defend themselves in real life and in court… plus the more folks join the more resources for all members…

4 Likes

Although I do not know many who CC, the few I do, I have talked to then about the USCCA. They seem interested in looking into it.

3 Likes

Respectfully, I think too many gimmicks to encourage membership can be a dangerous thing in a time when it’s so often a battle being won and lost on image alone, regardless of merit. In light of that thought, I know that I would be attracted by prominent signs of an Organization that was clear in it’s grounding in good solid principals, principals that could be articulated clearly, not only by the organization but by it’s members. So perhaps for me, a very attractive incentive to consider joining would be that I could see prominent evidence of sober thought and a well considered reason behind the organization that offers to defend the defenders. I would find that a much easier thing to extend to others who are thoughtful enough to recognize such a need. Sometimes we need help just defending our reasons for wanting to stand ready to defend ourselves, our loved ones, or even our country.

1 Like

I think it’s pretty simple as it is , you guys do a fantastic job . I promote USCCA to everyone I know , I just give them your number and tell them to call Amanda because I want them to experience your great customer service.

3 Likes

How about a household plan that covers everyone living in your house?

4 Likes

Welcome to the family James and you are in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

A family plan would be nice TBH.

4 Likes

Yes there are several family members that own weapons, they hunt and carry or have them in their car or home for self defense. And old coworkers too. I’ve mentioned it twice & sent my referral code but no interest shown.
If their was a Facebook referral ad one could use to break the ice & really inform them of the benefits of coverage first, the importance of coverage vs the old argument “well it was self defense”, I’ve explained that it’s really not so cut & dried, you may go to jail or lose your weapon for awhile and going through it without legal counsel would take longer & you may end up in dire straits. I’ve said if I can afford it on a fixed income even at the Silver level (is that offered anymore?) that they surely could. I’m Platinum now.
Like for less than a cup of coffee a day you get covered and get training yadda yadda etc.
Most of my nephews have very expensive handguns like $600+ and AR’s.
Yep I’m afraid I’m not much of a marketer or orator but I know good stuff when I see it. A helpful more informative link that I could share along with more signing goodies for them would be really cool. Myself, I prefer books and DVDs for more knowledge. But definitely not gimmicky, real legit and like " you really need to consider having legal protection along with your concealed carry permit" plus all this training and of course this online community.
Just some thoughts
Take care, Bruno

1 Like

When I joined back in 2017,I had never heard of USCCA before

in 2017,I did not even know it existed,but one day I got an e-mail from a similar entity and looked at their site and then did a search for similar sites and out of all I looked at this site had the better benefits and was cheaper than a lot of others and the benefits were less,so I joined and am extremely happy with the benefits they provide which are excellent in my opinion,and I can truth fully say when you need them,they are there for you,I can vouch for that.

1 Like