Every day carry

Nice piece of hardware brother.

3 Likes

I carry a kimber ultra covert 45

6 Likes

Hello. Because I can’t conceal carry a M240B, I may or may not everyday carry this CZ 75D PCR that has been “Cajunized” by Cajungunworks. Have a nice day.

8 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother.:+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and god bless you.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community,train hard and stay safe. from Michigan :smiley:

3 Likes

Cajunized? So like, it shoots 9.mm serrated gator fangs, or perhaps cotton mouth fang flechette loads? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

ME TOO

4 Likes

Hey guys I live in the real out West here in Las Vegas, NV. And out here you are always walking in the Orange. My Walther Creed carries 16+1 and it is always on the ready position. Thank God I’ve never had to slap leather. If need be I DO take the long way around to get to my car.

4 Likes

All y’all got some purty gunz. :heart_eyes: My old Colt Officers Model that I have been toting around for 30+ years still seems to do the trick but I will admit I got off the X and installed some Houge Finger groove grips within the past year. I probably need to replace the main spring, recoil springs and firing pin spring as they are north of 50K rounds now. Probably should clean it while I am at it, it’s been a while. Checked it on a cotton mouth the other day, it still goes bang and the boolit lands where it is supposed to. Can’t ask for much more.

Cheers,

Craig6

4 Likes