ELECTION SITUATIONAL AWARENESS: Are you ready?

ELECTION 2024 IS FAST APPROACHING! ARE YOU REALLY READY? GOT YOU SA ON? WILL THEY:

• INCITE RIOTS AGAIN?
  • INCITE NEIGHBORHOOD CHAOS?
  • START A NEW COVID19 TYPE OF DRAMA?
    ***** ARE YOU READY? BUG-OUT BAG? SUSTENANCE? WATER? FIRE-STARTERS?
    ------- LET’S KEEP ONE ANOTHER SITUATIONALLY AWARE!!!

I’M STARTING WITH THIS CURRENT EVENT: LOL BIDEN NOT ON OHIO BALLOT BY BALLOT … THIS IS GREAT! They tried to get to get Trump off of how many state’s ballots? You reap what you sow! MSN

11 Likes
9 Likes
7 Likes

I’m ready to go and vote in November, that’s about it

6 Likes

:rofl: Funny :poop:

ELECTION SITUATIONAL AWARENESS: Are you ready?

YES!!!

7 Likes

Situational Awareness? “ALWAYS”! And “READY, ALWAYS”!

5 Likes

Well I’ll have some practice by then. Next month we have the LGBTQ Pride parade and carnival about 2 blocks from my house. That one always comes with a helping of drama.

6 Likes

Crime scene tape month?

13 Likes

I don’t expect Biden/Harris to be the Democratic Presidential ticket. Honestly. I expect a late Summer swap due to health or something.

6 Likes

I expect some sort of planned National crisis, be it war, an attack of some sort, a new disease, ex. And that Biden will cancel the elections ‘for the overall good’.
That or, I wouldn’t put it past them, the assassination of an opponent, to which Bongono & Hannity have clearly expressed concerns.

9 Likes

Both are plausible conspiracy theories.

4 Likes

@NavalAV8R_USA Well, there is that recent new :poop: called “Bird Flu” affecting cows :thinking: probably another planned pandemic scheme to disrupt our dairy/meat supply, and stir us into eating bugs and snakes. This Resident Joke BiteMe Deministration has got to go.

5 Likes
3 Likes

wife has trained as a ‘‘election worker’’ this spring
pays well , the area we are in its remote so no problems

yes I said ‘‘election worker’’ because I know some CLOWNS here will run with the proper term ‘’‘‘pole worker’’‘’ :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Absolutely not going to cancel them

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary good sir! We are glad you are here. You are a patriot my friend.

4 Likes

Thanks!
Never served, patriot in spirit though.

6 Likes

I just listened to an hour long YouTube video on planning for social unrest. Lots to think about.

We keep putting back extras. This week I stocked up on some shelf stable items and a few things for the freezer.

I am in the process of rebuilding emergency kits for the entire family. A bug out for us would be highly unlikely. If we did, it would be heading to out of state family.

Where we live, I guarantee that 90+ percentage of my neighborhood is voting the same way I am. Anyone from out of town that comes to my neighborhood to riot would be stupid. There is nothing to loot here. No businesses, etc.

I am sending a kid off to college this fall. That concerns me a bit. But the college is in a conservative state, the campus is safe, we have tons of friends in that town where he could run and hide, and he wouldn’t have to leave the relatively self-contained campus.

But yeah, my antenna are up for anything between now and the election and thereafter.

4 Likes

@Ron43xMOS
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

5 Likes

No sir, you are a full-on patriot brother. You are serving your Republic as we speak, and thank you for it!

5 Likes