ELECTION SITUATIONAL AWARENESS: Are you ready?

happy anniversary Ron43
Vietnam was wrapping up and every one of my mentors was against me going into the Corp of Engineers so me too as a patriot in heart
took the test for my ability’s and got 98% on everything but a 56% on clerical

5 Likes

The elections will go on as scheduled. Biden has absolutely no power to cancel them.

There will be protests here and there, maybe some riots.

There will be no mass insurrection or splitting apart of the republic.

And there will be an orderly transition in January.

I’m just as prepared as ever.

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Ron43xMOS :tada:

3 Likes

Been saying for sometime that something is up when you have direct flights of illegals going to pre-arranged locations. Whatn do you suppose would happen if when the polls open in November on the east coast a coordinated attack of some kind hit just 20 polling places in say 4-5 states? Would the response be like 9-11, with a state of emergency called, instead of on flights but polling places? How long could they drag out a delay, who would they blame, what net results could they implement? I’m already seeing questionable activity in my state regarding the elections, our governor is blocking monitoring of the ballot counting. So who knows what’s next and how far they will go.

6 Likes

I feel after the election is going to be really interesting when all the free handouts are stopped and an even higher rise in crimes such as robberies, home invasions etc. Stay stocked up and always ready to roll!

8 Likes

full

8 Likes

I will crawl over broken glass and through a salt mine to vote!!

2 Likes

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-s-ballot-issues-in-ohio-aren-t-going-away-as-state-democrats-receive-another-urgent-warning/ar-BB1mROI
I don’t wanna seem contrary, but you are incorrect: the president, due to all the special powers where our rights were taken away for the sake of safety because of terrorism, The president has the absolute right to declare Marshall law, and interrupt anything he wants, arrest you and me without cause with no explanation and hold us indefinitely, and the list goes on and on! Our elected representatives approved it! And we let it happen!

Due to all of the special powers, now granted to the president of the United States, where in we listen citizens through our elected representatives, the president, the power, special powers, to call out martial law, stop elections, and basically anything else he wants, including arrest you and me, unlock us up without cause indefinitely All in the name of Moore safety from terrorists! He most assuredly does have that power!

2 Likes

6 Likes

I’m ready … are y’all???

6 Likes

Me & mine? We are ready! Say when.

3 Likes

Every one of us is trained, well-armed, well intentioned, peace-looking ving & desiring but ready for any alternatives family leader. I was a Naval Aviator, one of my sons is a current F-16 pilot, also cross qualified died in the Navy F-18 Super Hornet because he instructed Navy Top Gum by invite from the Navy; met Tom cruise & the cast! He’s going to F-22’s next!
Train and prepare those you love! Remember … start w/ your spouse then children. Keep America’s stand-by militia alive!

3 Likes