A new years is a comin

The grill is cooking, kids are playing, your enjoying the fruits of a good label ( alcohol ) and everyone is distracted. There is no promise that bad things won’t happen during good times. We often forget about awareness when those good times are happening.

What do you do to prepare for the New year on New year’s Eve? What do you do to stay aware when so many distractions are in front of you?

I guess the more important question is, do you get more prepared for New year’s Eve or is your everyday routine good enough?

I stay home… Usual preparedness.

8 Likes

I never go looking for trouble, nor do I anticipate it based upon an arbitrary calendar date.

3 Likes

Staging all my Christmas gifts around the house! 3bdr 2ba.
Prepared for 2021

6 Likes

Well I figure it like this, if Joe Sniffy is inaugurated COVID will be over by mid February. If Trump is re elected COVID will go on for the next 4 years. It’s all a sh!t show and no matter what happens things will change in ways we don’t expect. If nothing else it will be interesting.

Cheers,

Craig6

3 Likes

I sure hope not. I rescheduled my Scotland trip last year to this coming May. I sure hope I can go… It’s been over 5 years now since we have been there. Was looking forward to some awesome Scotch, food, and scenery… still am.

3 Likes

My everyday is good to go. We go out early, and get home early. I don’t drink, so that’s not a distraction I have to worry about. I’m old enough, and we have an 11 year old, so, our festivities are family friendly. We’ll go eat somewhere, come home, and watch the ball drop on ABC. We’ll make some finger snacks, and play cards and or PlayStation.

3 Likes

I stay aware as much as is mentally possible.

No vacations. No “off days.”

5 Likes

Unfortunately Pedo Joe has already made the claim that our darkest days lie ahead of us. The UK is reporting another mutant strain. This will continue until they get what they want.

3 Likes

Only easy day, was yesterday! Happy Holidays, safe New Year, at least you don’t have to fight traffic! I would be more aware of DUI’s in the coming days!

3 Likes

Happy Holidays to you as well.

Thanks!

2 Likes

What @Reddic said :point_up:t2:

2 Likes