“dumb and avoidable” actions,

@Bobbyjean, while I love extending accolades and offering words of appreciation to others; I must also admit that I suck at receiving them. I’m grasping for words right now to adequately express my sincere gratitude for just your thoughts in this connection. I am truly humbled and extremely honored by such a gesture. Thank you for the kindness.

4 Likes

I just ordered mine!

3 Likes

David 237 it’s my honor to send the USCCA coin to you :bangbang: I WILL BUY ANOTHER ONE WITH MY SISTERS CREDIT CARD :bangbang: IF THEY STILL HAVE THEM OR I WILL SEND YOU THE ONE I BOUGHT FROM THE USCCA ANY WHERE YOU WOULD FEEL SAFE TO RECEIVE IT :bangbang:. I really want the do something kind for you our COUNTRY NEEDS MORE MEN LIKE YOU :bangbang::us::latin_cross: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE I AM GOING TO KEEP MY INSURANCE WITH THE USCCA :bangbang: but as for what is going on here :bangbang: is childish and I have no time for GAMES TRY AND TEACH THE KIDS AS MUCH AS YOU CAN ABOUT REALITY I HAVE MET SOME VERY HONORABLE PEOPLE HERE BUT THE CHILDREN OUT NUMBER THE MEN TEN TO ONE GOD BLESS YOU AND TAKE CARE BOBBY JEAN

1 Like

Thank you for your profile I will not be joining the NRA :bangbang: there’s nothing you can instruct me on :bangbang:you are the problem with this platform

Thank you sir for the input.
I really appreciate if you explain your words and your disappointment.
Perhaps there’s something I should change or improve?

Please don’t identify me with NRA and NRA with me.
Being a member of organization doesn’t mean it’s the same body.
There’s a lot of things I don’t like about NRA… but the training and education part is actually pretty good.

If you could find some time and search for NRA vs USCCA Instructor you will find reasons why some of us are USCCA Instructors, some NRA Instructors.

4 Likes

I BLEAVE you are a women and you are young an spite full and that’s my profile or you if not I am not as good at my profession as I BLEAVE no matter you are done insulting me Bobby Jean nothing more to say honor is not a bummer sticker :bangbang::us:

1 Like

@BobbyJean ,
I think you should review all posts and reconsider your thoughts.

Answering your last post:

1. looks like you are not as good at your profession as you believed.
  2. please show at least one, single post where I insulted you. If I did, I can only apologize for my bad understanding of “insulting” term.

So far I tried to understand you, your thoughts and feelings… but you really confused me at this moment. I’m not here to judge anyone, so I just get over it…

2 Likes

Your age get over it is something a child would say is that not an insult :question:

1 Like

I do Not pay to be an Elite member to deal with children :bangbang:

1 Like

Sir, I’m really sorry… but I have no clue what are you trying to say or explain.

3 Likes

AI with the temperament of a little girl :bangbang:

1 Like

Sir, I see you like such games. I’m OK with it. I have plenty of time to keep conversation with you.
What the hell, it’s a New Year - new challenges, new adventures. :muscle:
However this doesn’t look good for you.
Your every post for last few hours makes me change my thoughts about you. :thinking:

I don’t know you… but you know me very well… but seems you still cannot figure it out… Am I a little girl? Or perhaps a kid you have to deal with as an ELITE Member? Oops… maybe I’m a woman or spiteful youngster? You have used a lot of terms… but unfortunately none of them are even close.

As I mentioned before… I’m not here to judge. I’m only disappointed a little.
40 days ago I was first to welcome you here… now I’m first you try to offense. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

You keep making mistakes so I going back to the first profile and you seriously are women

1 Like

Haw haw take a bit out of that :bangbang: I did not figure in that you are sitting in front of a computer so you are still really trying to figure out if it is a bicycle or a boat or a stoplight :bangbang::bangbang: haw haw

1 Like

And no agency against any one OUTHER than Y o U

Everybody makes mistake. Me either and I never denied this. Nobody is perfect.
Let me know… what is wrong with the fact that I would be a woman? Do you have anything against women? :thinking: Are you sexist?

1 Like

I am just Like you by the time you figure me out you my be HAVE SOME PRETTY BRACELETS :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

How do you think I know you are a women and pmz haw haw

That was naughty I definitely do not want anything from you

I will BE the first one to give you a thumbs up just because I don’t like you all my Court report on here may prescribe you some heavy medication :pill::pill: one is not going to help. They are going to get you the works and yes the padded cell with a big window :bangbang::bangbang::astonished: