“dumb and avoidable” actions,

Please never say that you are sorry that would make me the sorriest man alive Love Bobby Jean merry Christmas sir :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

the rules are very simple to adhere too especially when pain is along with teaching the simple rules

4 Likes

Sad but very true! I will Never Just Watch any one in law enforcement :bangbang: get the ass whipping they deserve :bangbang: it brakes, my hart , to know , some one is being done very wrong, and still save them , because they are not just a person they are , suppose to have honor, so I will risk my life to save an a hole because we must keep law a order :bangbang: if they are messed up ,? The court room is where you argue your case not in the street , Bobby Jean stay safe , and remember you can not fly with eagles :eagle: if you are a buzzard , marry CHRISTMASS every one and thank you for letting me be a part of the USCCA :bangbang: And out of my cokey in bread Oklahoma blood lines I have fun getting every one to come out and tell it we are family and we can LURN from what some one else. Did and save lots of money , I have had so many SURGERYS just because I thought I knew less than I did not , don’t do what I did not the USCCA has so many people that really understand why I am so stupid and they still care about me , every one if I have ever made any one feel sad bad I apologize I am really a in bread INJAN and I really dig you all amen

3 Likes

Their are a lot of very young police officers now days :bangbang: and at 19 to 21, YEARS OLD I DO NOT BLEAVE THEY KNOW ANYTHING THAT WE AT OVER FIFTY FIVE :bangbang: and they can not of had enough time to understand how many mistakes we have already been there done that five times just by doing watching doing watching and then they say you did this wrong and we have only done it 30, years LONGER SO WE MUST BE DOING SOME THING RIGHT AS IN YOU BOUGHT A NEW CAR OLDER THAN ALL THE WISDOM THAT JUST PULLED YOU OVER OR DOSE NO ONE KNOW WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY ANYWAY :bangbang: could the president ask all the NAVY SEALS TO PLEASE COME BACK :bangbang:

3 Likes

Thank you for your service and your prayers your a good man and the USCCA are blessed to have you I am blessed to have been blessed by your kindness thank you sir Bobby Jean :feather::feather:

2 Likes

It’s never the word; it’s always the intentions behind the words that matter.

3 Likes

I think they were young and had problems over a game and that gave got to real KAZ when younger people play them games things that are not real turn real and I MABE JUGE in but does anyone think ma be it turned out to be a childishly fit :question::question::question: games an guns :question: WHAT DO YA ALL THINK :question::question:Bobby Jean :latin_cross:

1 Like

David 237 I ordered I USCCA coin and my OLADY :bangbang: Ordered :bangbang: the coin for me she pays my membership :bangbang: because I let her take care of all the bills :bangbang: she has stage 4 breast cancer THROU out her body :bangbang: and by the time she ordered the one coin it had turned in to four coins plus the twenty five dollars delivery and I AM an Elite member :bangbang:and I know that the KEMO is messing with her :bangbang: SHE HAD TALKED TO AT LEAST THREE PEOPLE :bangbang: to try and straighten this out and she just told me that he bank has taken 38, dollars from her account and Scott that she talked to said to send him her bank statement and he would make it right :bangbang: and when he had her call at 6:00,pm he was gone to lunch :bangbang:and I told him her bank is 60, miles away from where we live :bangbang: and my problem is :bangbang: she does not want to give him her account number after having her call when he knew he would be gone to his lunch break :bangbang: I told her if she does not prove that she has paid for the coins and we got one and her account says that she paid 38 dollars :bangbang:

2 Likes

Wow, Bobbyjean, bro I am without words. I am beyond sympathetic to the fiery trials that you and your Mrs. have been going through and are currently experiencing. I will most definitely add the two of you to my prayer list.

As it pertains to the USCCA; I am not employed by them; however, I’d like to assuage some of the stress and inconvenience regarding the coins. I am willing to take the excess coins off of your hands if that’ll help. You just tell me how you would like to proceed, and I’ll get it done, other than courier pigeon, or turtle of course. PM me the details or let’s share details and knock this out. It’s too easy…

6 Likes

Brother their is a mix up and they have all most fixed it Debbie and I are going to her bank she has only been out,23,76 after all this trouble and we did not get but one coin an we paid for it the 23,dollars and 73, cents has not been put back in her account and that’s what we will show the USCCA :bangbang: SO THEY know this mess was for just one coin and I AM sending it back to the USCCA TO GIVE :bangbang:. ItTO YOU FOR BEING SUCH A HONEST AND LOVING MAN :bangbang: AS SOON AS THEY GET IT BACK THEY WILL SEND IT TO YOU LOVE BOBBY JEAN AND GOD BLESS YOU :latin_cross:

2 Likes

David237. I AM BLESSED TO SEND THEM BACK THIS COIN :bangbang:and have them send it to you I can afford it :bangbang:. My honor is worth more than my very life and we were charged for four coins plus the price of 12, dollars 25, dollars for shipping and I AM an Elite member :bangbang:AND SHIPPING IS FREE AND HOW THEY COULD NOT SEE EVERY TIME DEBBIE TRYED TO FIX IT THEY JUST ADDED ANOTHER COIN FOR 12, dollars and the twenty five dollars shipping and it was starting to get very very sad :bangbang: I know the USCCA is the best insurance ever :bangbang:I also , :bangbang: KNOW THEY HAVE SOME VERY EVIL PEOPLE WORKING FOR THEM AND THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHO THEY ARE. AFTER ALL THIS FOR A 13, dollar , coin I KNOW GOD WANTS YOU TO HAVE IT :bangbang: as much Problems that it has TRUELY been to Debbie an my self :bangbang: the LORD SAID ALL THINGS WORK FOR THE GRATER GOOD FOR THOSE THAT LOVE AND SERVE HIM :bangbang: and sir , that’s your coin now Thank you so very much for being one of the kindest people I’ve met at the USCCA its a very nice coin you deserve it asap :bangbang: its on the way to the USCCA to send to you :bangbang: I would buy you one but the only money that Debbie will let me pay to the USCCA :bangbang: in my monthly 49, DOLLARS A MONTH PAYMENT OF MY INSURANCE :bangbang: THEIRS A POX HERE IN THIS LITTLE TOWN AN I WILL GET IT SENT BACK TO HAVE IT SENT TO YOU :bangbang: with LOVE NOT JUST FROM ME AND MINE BUT ALL OF THE USCCA THAT DOES HAVE HONOR :bangbang:. And we know who we are in Jesus Christ ALMIGHTYS Holy Name AMEN

3 Likes

Is this the veterans challenge coin were talking about?

2 Likes

if so I am interested in getting the challenge coin also

1 Like

David 237 I every time you have talked to me you really care as does a lot of members there are OUTHER members that have been kind to everyone with peace joy and Love in their HARTS you and your kindness is what I strive to have you sir, are a blessing to me and Debbie their is another member that has gave me a thumbs up :bangbang: on every text I text and that I a kind soul , I have been THROU so very very much that I would never BLEAVE it :bangbang: had I not lived it :bangbang: I thank you for all your service :bangbang: I want to get you this coin :bangbang:asap :bangbang: your kindness put the joy back in my hart :bangbang: I love to do for people just like you because , you offered to help me when the coin the money was not , the point it was an is my honor :bangbang: you are the definition of honor and as the LORD LIVES WHEN YOU GET YOUR USCCA COIN , just never for get it was for you all along, we just did not know so many problems would turn out to bless a man I know to have kindness , I will not even enter to win the free items that the USCCA offers :bangbang: the free things I got for joining , I gave them away :bangbang: people I have told about the USCCA , never told them I was why they found out because I do not want any one come back and blame me for anything just like what all has been going on here lately , only earthly people BLEAVE they can make things better for or by money you deserve this coin and the LOVE that is coming with it , thank you sir you put a lot more than a coin back in our hearts Love Debbie ann Bobby Jean

3 Likes

Hey, bro. I appreciate the gesture but it’s really not about any type of recompense. If I can help, that’s just what I’d like to do. There are far more important matters on your plate than a coin. As I stated, if I can take that ankle biter away from you and your wife, I’m happy to do it. It comes Straight from the heart with nothing, but love attached. Just the thought is more than I could have ever imagined.

3 Likes

It’s very unfortunate that you had to experience such a malfunction. I have never had such an experience with the USCCA. They have always been on top of their game with me, and that’s why I have that difficulty with believing that things could have gotten so jacked up like this.

Just know…that your camaraderie is good enough for me.

4 Likes

No SIR THIS IS A COIN TO HONOR A VERY DECENT MAN , that has been as KIND,as any employee of the USCCA , so we all got him a USCCA coin for all the respect & HONOR from us all BLEAVE me he EARNED IT , :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

2 Likes

This coin? Looks like its $12 from the USCCA website.

4 Likes

You are Are getting that coin that’s so funny I thank my face just cracked to peace’s you put the joy in joy that is so funny be careful. What you wish for HAW HAW :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thats is a good looking coin :+1: good on you. I have many coins from my military service I going to grab that one as well.

5 Likes