Do you own any firearm that you have not shot?

Do you own any firearm that you have not shot? What is it?

2 Likes

I would not own a weapon that did not prove itself in the field! Even if it was a $5,000 Bill Wilson or NightHawk safe queen, it would still have to be a serviceable firearm. Function and safety tested by me at the range!

3 Likes

The OP is about firearms not weapons. Rocks and spears are weapons.

2 Likes

My bad, I would not own a firearm…

6 Likes

Nope. shoot them all, fairly evenly cycled. Ruger day, Garand day, home build day, bolt gun day, .22 day, AR day, shotgun day, hammergun day…and combo’s of the aforementioned.
Mine all identify as recreational enhancement force multipliers. The zen is real…

2 Likes

I forgot you are a steely-eyed lead-slinging killer. Sorry.

2 Likes

As the saying goes, Be one with the bullet.

4 Likes

Bullets?

4 Likes

A bunch… and I keep getting them. Not familiar with the range thing and some of them, I’d like to have a responsible adult present.

2 Likes

Yes, I own firearms I have not shot.

I own firearms that are not intended for nor needed in a self defense capacity, and may not have been shot yet.

I also own firearms that, although I have fired them, it may have been years since I did so. A decade or longer, even.

6 Likes

There’s nothing more exciting than slinging lead!
Hey, if we can’t laugh we’re going to cry!

3 Likes

I have a 30-30 I took out right after I got it, 3-4 years ago. Now it just sits in there calling to me “Take Me, Take Me” Shoot Me Shoot Me…".

2 Likes

Didn’t we just have this thread a week or three ago?

3 Likes

No, it was a different thread about types of panties.

1 Like

You took it out. Did you shoot it?

1 Like

Yep 5-10 rounds and back in the safe.

1 Like

So, it is not a gun you own and never have shot.

1 Like

Caught me, I walked all over the thread. Can you ever forgive me?

4 Likes

Yep, just picked up a heritage rough rider. Haven’t shot it yet… I can’t believe that I’ve had it for so long and haven’t shot it. It’s been in my safe for 2 days. I apologize to all for the slacking…

3 Likes

I have a Brown Bess that I got when my father-in-law passed several years ago. Never even thought about firing it. Unfortunately, somebody converted it from flintlock to percussion before he got it.

3 Likes