Dear Santa, at the 2020 USCCA Expo I’d love to see…

We might get to jury selection on Friday afternoon if the trial goes, although starting at 2 pm, even that is unlikely. If it goes, the real trial starts Monday morning which means the weekend is all trial related.

2 Likes

I’m guessing filing for an extension isn’t an option…? seems like here in MO there’s a minimum number of extension that must be met… somewhere around 14 I think.

1 Like

It’s too early at this point to pass it. It may have to happen because my client is likely going to have to have surgery related to car wreck which would greatly affect damages. One of the reasons for getting a court date is to keep the case moving by having the court set deadlines. This is a relatively young case and the likelihood of it actually going on the first assigned court date is pretty slim, but stranger things have happened.

But, assuming I will be there and knowing my wife does not want to go, I reserved a room with 2 beds so I can invite a friend to attend as well! I have a couple friends/family in mind.

4 Likes

A plan and a backup plan… I like your thinking @MikeBKY!

1 Like

There’s an Old Chicago’s and Smokebox BBQ just down the road…just saying…in case we were serious about that “community” get together…

3 Likes

I have had mine booked for a couple of months already

1 Like

Oh the get together is real (I was one of the four from this year). Obviously we would like to find a 2A friendly establishment.

@Dawn has already drafted me (ok she asked nicely) if I would help with coordinating a community gathering.

Honestly I have not been to any of the local establishments there and was going to start asking for suggestions/help from people in the area after the holidays but if people want to start telling me of places I will start putting a list together.

4 Likes

You Da Man!

2 Likes

A, 2020, USCCA expo in Phoenix, AZ.

3 Likes

Hey @Dawn…would USCCA consider offering the instructor course before the expo there in the local area? So Wed/Thur Instructor course, graduation party at the Friday evening mixer with Tim? Just a wish (since we’re asking Santa and all)

3 Likes

If there is one in Phoenix, AZ in 2020 I’ll be there. And as I’ve said before I’ll even volunteer to help for it as well. I live in Tempe, AZ. So I’m close and I’m also retired so I also have the time as well.

3 Likes

There may be a training idea like that floating around already, @JamesR… I’ll be sure the Education and Training team sees this. :wink:

3 Likes

To find out the EXPO is back in Atlanta so I can attend again.

3 Likes

Well @Dawn not sure if we should start a new thread or just continue here but………….

2020 EXPO tickets bought and registration has been completed. WOO HOO

3 Likes

Mine is completed as well. See you at the Expo!!!

3 Likes

Mine as well. See you all in KC!

4 Likes

Make that 4!!!

Can’t wait!!!

3 Likes

I"ll be posting a link for ticket sales through the Community in just a bit on a new Expo post…

1 Like

dont you hate it when we rush you to do things you already thought of :grin:

4 Likes

Great minds think alike!

3 Likes