2021 USCCA Expo: Who's Your Favorite?

It is wonderful to be back with so many responsibly armed Americans in person at the 2021 USCCA Expo!

Thousands of people will walk the Expo checking out the latest and greatest gear, gadgets and guns to help you protect your family.

Which are your favorite exhibitors at this year’s Expo?

• Staccoto 2011 - Expo Title Sponsor!
  • Sig Sauer - Expo Sponsor
  • Charter Arms - Expo Sponsor
  • Project Childsafe - Expo Sponsor
  • Springfield Armory - Expo Sponsor
  • FN - Expo Sponsor
  • American Rebel
  • Daniel Defense
  • Crossbreed Holsters
  • Elite Survival Systems
  • Ruger
  • Texas Gun Experience
  • Beretta
  • Galco Holsters

0 voters

In honor of all of the amazing gear, gadgets and guns at the Expo, we’re giving away a $500 gift card!!

Even if you couldn’t attend, we’d LOVE to hear from you and you can still enter!

To enter this contest, please leave a comment below with your favorite gun, gear, gadget or other aspects of the Expo! If you weren’t able to make it, please share something about one of the Expo exhibitors that you love!

You will have to log into the Community using your USCCA Member credentials, your USCCA free account, or create a free account to make a comment. Comments made before 11:59 pm on October 15, 2021, will be included in the drawing. Please visit the New User Guide for “How Tos” if you are new to the Community!

You can see a full list and map of vendors here!

Contest rules can be seen here.

Visit the Community regularly for great conversations on topics that will help you learn how to best protect yourself and your loved ones!

5 Likes

Galco Holsters, definitely, but I was also surprised not to see Smith and Wesson listed. I was unable to attend due to work commitments, but maybe one day I’ll be able to get away.

8 Likes

I was unable to attend it also but i would have liked to get to the ruger booth.

7 Likes

I would have liked to see the Staccato booth, couldn’t go, selling my house.

6 Likes

Wanted to vote for them all, but went with DD as they make a fine product. Favorites to see besides them would be the new SA 1911’s and the Beretta 92’s…two series of pistols that I would love having every variation of .

4 Likes

I was not able to attend this year. However as a new Sig Sauer owner of both the P365 as well as one of their Tread Pistols, I really wanted to visit their booth/exhibit to talk with the people from Sig and to see what else they have planned.

Stay safe out there.

6 Likes

As I type this, I’m pleasantly surprised to see only Ruger has more than one vote.
I love the brand, one of the best with less than 100 years in existence, but boasts of a very diverse line-up. My first semiauto 9mm, rimfire revolver, .38sp wheelgun, and AR are all Rugers.

7 Likes

The USCCA Expo staff are the nicest people north of the Mason-Dixon Line.

4 Likes

Sig Sauer is my long-term sweetheart/sharp-tip-of-the-spear.
Galco is my go-to leatherworks.
Ruger’s MkIV (Hunter) is just sweet.
Hoorah!
Carry On.

5 Likes

Love Ruger firearms and Galco holsters. Stay safe.:+1:

6 Likes

SR22, mini 14 and a .308 RPR are my Rugers…yeah, definitely diverse

5 Likes

I bought a great belly band style holster from Kat-Luca. Also enjoying the lounge at the Sig booth. Thanks for a great show, and all of the classes!

4 Likes

Phenomenal event. So many great resources and vendors. The USCCA has exceeded my very high expectations. Glad to be back.

4 Likes

Bringing my wife to Texas and meeting all the wonderful people

5 Likes

I am actually going out tomorrow and I love a lot of those brands, but my vote has to go to TGE as they’re a local “go-to” store and range I frequent often. Have to give them some love.

4 Likes

Great talking with Dawn at the community booth

5 Likes

@JASON37 and getting her some awesome boots! It was great meeting you both!

@Fizbin thank you so much for stopping by! It was wonderful to put a face to the screen name!!

4 Likes

Thank. You

4 Likes

Springfield Armory, love my hellcat. Carry it everyday. Easy to conceal.

5 Likes