2019 USCCA Expo in T-10 Days

Expo

In just 10 short days, I’ll be in Pittsburgh for the 2019 USCCA Expo #LovePGH #USCCAExpo

I’ll be in the registration area with a USCCA Online Community Kiosk inviting everyone to join the online conversation here! I won’t have a ton of time to explore the Expo - but I’ll definitely be stopping at a few vendors.

I’m looking for a new holster so I’ll be hitting up Galco, Elite Survival, Crossbreed, CYA Supply, SNAGMAG, JM4Tactical

I am going to try to check out these cool speedloaders Cheeterz

And a trip to the Expo wouldn’t be complete without checking out some awesome education/range info: SDI, Mission First Tactical and the Keystone Shooting Center (Keystone has fully automatic rentals and simulators! :wink: ).

Alas, I don’t think I’ll have time to hit the range while I’m there. As my mom always says when I can’t do everything I want on a trip - just gives me a reason to go back!

What other vendors do you want to see? I’ll try to post as many photos as I can while I’m there - including the informal Meet Up!

1 Like

Interested in what you find for summer wear CC hip or belly bands for compact and subcompact.

1 Like