EXPO: Meet up on Saturday evening UPDATED LOCATION

Anyone that would like to meet up, we will be meeting at Primanti Bros on the Southside or East Carson St. When it gets closer we will post a time. And this will be on Saturday the 18th. Anyone interested?

1 Like

Saturday evening sometime.

Is this the place you and Dawn decided on or is this a different meet up?

1 Like

This is a 2A friendly place, it’s a Pittsburgh staple, got a have a Primantis sandwich!

Dawn and I decided on this place for all of up to meet up.

all of us to meet up.

sounds like a plan. Do you have a street address for those that are dependent on their phone GPS (and people like me that have neve been to the fair city)?

1 Like

I think the address is 1832 East Carson St.

1 Like

I’ll be there - we can always move to a different venue if this one doesn’t work out. @Jeffrey has been a wonderful help finding different places. This one being 2A friendly sounds like a good option where it won’t be super loud or too crowded to talk (which is the reason for the meet up :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Thank you very much Dawn for the complimens!!!:slightly_smiling_face:
Is the Meet Up still a go on your end? Can’t wait!!!

I’ll be there! And I’ll make a sign for at the Community Kiosk to let everyone know. I know a lot of our awesome Community peeps won’t be at the Expo, so we might be a smaller group.

**I edited the title so that we make sure those who are going to the Expo will see it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! Thanks Dawn, for everything!

My son and I are planning on being there.

2 Likes

I looks to me as though the CIty of Pittsburg passed a large capacity magazine ordinance on 4/9/2019 that prohibits any large (regular) capacity magazine which can hold more than 10 rounds.

1 Like

It’s more than that, practically a semi-auto ban!!! Unconstitutional!!!

Luckily I live outside the city!

The reason that I posted this is because there are a number of us coming in for the Expo and this City “Ordinance” for my safety, could be problematic. For me, this changes how I will carry for the Expo. I do not own any low capacity magazines for my primary EDC weapon, so I will have to make a different choice.

1 Like

I’m sorry, you are correct sir, misunderstanding. I’m glad you pointed that out to me, I may carry my Kel-Tec P-11, instead of my Glock!

10 round capacity.

1 Like

@_Robert and @Jeffrey I remember reading about this. But we should be good for the Expo as the ban doesn’t go into effect until after June 9, 2019 at the earliest: https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/resources/ccw_reciprocity_map/pa-gun-laws/

1 Like