Dear Santa, at the 2020 USCCA Expo I’d love to see…

Well, I can’t argue with that logic!

3 Likes

The “me being there” wish just got closer. I just booked rooms next to the Expo Center!

3 Likes

@Zee - evidently @David38 believed you when you said we are the nice things :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m going to take that on faith until March!:wink:

2 Likes

Can rooms be booked already?

1 Like

I didn’t book at the affiliated hotels mentioned. My daughter is in the business so we booked in another property.

2 Likes

Dear Santa,

At 2020 USCCA Expo please have free food and drinks and some desserts

2 Likes

2020 USCCA EXPO after @Roberto’s wish comes true :

:grapes::melon::watermelon::tangerine::lemon::banana::pineapple::mango::apple::green_apple::pear::corn::carrot::potato::eggplant::avocado::coconut::tomato::kiwi_fruit::cherries::peach::hot_pepper::cucumber::leafy_green::broccoli::garlic::onion::mushroom::peanuts::chestnut::bread::croissant::hamburger::cut_of_meat::poultry_leg::meat_on_bone::cheese::waffle::pancakes::bagel::pretzel::baguette_bread::fries::pizza::hotdog::sandwich::taco::burrito::stuffed_flatbread::falafel::egg::fried_egg::shallow_pan_of_food::rice::bento::canned_food::salt::butter::popcorn::green_salad::bowl_with_spoon::stew::curry::ramen::spaghetti::sweet_potato::oden::sushi::fried_shrimp::fish_cake::moon_cake::dango::dumpling::cookie::birthday::cake::pie::chocolate_bar::candy::lollipop::custard::honey_pot::cocktail::wine_glass::beer::beers::clinking_glasses::champagne::sake::tea::coffee::milk_glass::tumbler_glass::cup_with_straw::beverage_box:

:gun:

1 Like

^^^ :rofl::joy: @Jerzy
Are ray guns going to be introduced at the expo? :smiley:

1 Like

That’s something we have to discuss with USCCA Tech Support. Perhaps @Dawn can help us with this?

"Dear Tech Support… or maybe Dear Santa? Please add “real gun” emoticon to Community Portal :smile:"
emoticon%20

1 Like