Daily login

Just wondering. I login daily, i mean daily. How many of you all login daily and secondly why do you login?
Are you checking the daily topics?
Are you doing the online training?
Are you logging in for the free fun raffles?

I should have made this a poll!

7 Likes

A little of all of the above.

6 Likes

I’m actually permanently logged in. My work requires phone and/or PC to be accessible to me all the time.
Why? Firearm Communities are the only Forums that don’t drive me crazy. :rofl:

Yes. I usually use the topic links from menu.
A 2022-05-12 09-51-16

Yes. If available for my membership’s level.

Nope.

3 Likes

I’m pretty much set as far as firearms, ammo, and accessories go - I log in for the memes, and unusual topics that come up - Blacky can be a hoot, sometimes.

5 Likes

I check in almost daily, usually because I’m bored and there are some very entertaining people, here.
And sometimes I learn stuff while I’m at it.

7 Likes

Login daily for mostly everything. Raffles, refresher training, feedback and instructor course updates. Just joined this forum community yesterday. As a new instructor, partner with USCCA and future gunsmith, this forum is great way to connect and learn.

5 Likes

Never. Too busy doing real tasks.

1 Like

I log in after cleaning my cookies :cookie: :cookie:
Love looking at my log in location history as it shows my vpn is doing its job.

3 Likes

All of the Above.

3 Likes

Yes to all!

2 Likes

3 Likes

I log in every day. I cannot be a member because I live in Washington State, I cannot do online training. I cannot win free stuff in fun raffles.
I do check the daily topics and see where I can maybe help anyone out or just keep up the cameronite with other great members.
By the way, I am looking at a place in Lordsburg, NM. and then I can get my membership back and even get to be an instructor again.

7 Likes

I’m really confused. Why can’t you be a member and do the training etc???

2 Likes

BryanG

Feb '19

Trying to find out if the Insurance Commissioner for the State of Washington has heaped the USCCA and it’s services in with the NRA’s CarryGuard making them illegal in WA. Read it here in the forums and couldn’t find anything mentioning the USCCA on the State’s website just the NRA and CarryGuard. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.

I log into the member dashboard and protector academy daily to help me answer questions, and make sure I am up to speed on watching everything as it is added to the protector academy.

I pretty much log into the forum daily, or open the app for the forum daily, to read/talk stuff because it’s interesting and fun

4 Likes

I’ve just recalled… back in 2020 we were awarded with this badge:

A 2022-05-13 08-39-11

:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I could be wrong, others or USCCA can chime in here. But I thought I once heard that presently, anyone residing in Washington state cannot be insured by USCCA; Which if is the case, dear Todd30 can’t yet be a USCCA member. I heard that it’s not because USCCA does not want to, but that particular state will not allow USCCA in.

Lots of respect to him, for his being a valued member of this community though.

5 Likes

Even when I am not working, I still log in each day to read any blog post that I may have missed. I look for some type of training to go through, even if I only watch one video within a series.

2 Likes

USCCA memberships are not currently available to residents of WA, and yes, that is due to state level decisions

Same for NY and NJ

Residents of those states can subscribe to Concealed Carry Magazine

3 Likes
 I think it's absolutely absurd.
2 Likes