Daily login

Didn’t realize it was that bad in Washington State. If it can happen there it could happen in every state. The nice thing about these forums, it will help us build a very strong, National coalition to help fight these corrupt “elected” politicians.

Do you follow FPC?

2 Likes

I have subscribed! but that is a good point to bring up! Those who cannot be members can subscribe to Conceal Carry Magazine!

4 Likes

Washington State has now added a 10-round magazine max. too! Already having magazines is grandfathered in though. At least they did that! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Time for you to come back to NV😉

3 Likes

Thanks for the update. It’s hard to keep up with the changes. Helpful to learn of trends or for when traveling.

2 Likes

Know of any inexpensive place for sale?

1 Like

I only log in when when I see the topics pop up in my email.

2 Likes

What do you consider inexpensive? Lol

Under 100K

1 Like
1 Like

Have you tried an anonymous VPN?

It’s not about where do you log in from, but where do you live.

1 Like

I log in every couple of days. I try to do some of the training, remark on some blogs as well as enter contest. Id like to always learn more and be a better shooter, just with this economy I dont have extra money to take some of the classes. :thinking:

You would think with the inflation you would get a cost of living increase. Not a decrease… wrong, that’s just my luck.

1 Like