Credit Cards are Now Coded

Unfortunately I don’t need to imagine all that hard given what all our 3 letter agencies and local LEOs have been doing with our modern technology. Especially since 9/11.

2 Likes

I’m not sure how our letters can compete with the millions of dollars of Bloomberg’s money being thrown around by his pet anti self defense organizations. Maybe a CC company could profit by offering no tracking and reporting services to their card carriers but you can be sure the government agencies would be tracking every purchase made with those cards since they would consider anyone using them as intentionally avoiding being tracked and therefore they must be criminals.

I am also certain that money orders raise even more red flags. The powers that be view anyone who values their privacy as a criminal. Look how many LEOs have given themselves the right, by civil asset forfeiture, to steal cash from people driving down the road simply if they feel you may use it for criminal purposes. No probable cause or due process needed.

I think the only recourse will be after a couple cases where the CC companies SWAT someone for buying a case of ammo and the responding officers kill some children or other obviously innocent people during their raids. Then hopefully some very expensive civil suits might make them change their minds.

1 Like

More like rapidly. Once that happens, they own your life. Game over.

Like the 1st and 2nd Amendment freedoms, our right to privacy has been under constant attack, in recent years. The “liberal” wing of American politics used to consider themselves the champions of civil rights, but it’s common today to hear those on the left (especially the young, college-educated snobs with no real-world experience) say that the 4th Amendment only protects criminals.

It’s a basic education issue 50 years in the making. It’ll take a long time to correct the ship, if people ever decide to get off their butts and do something about it. It’ll take a lot more than letter writing and shouting at school board members, we need more patriotic Americans in the classrooms and colleges doing the hard work that teachers and professors do.

4 Likes

Watch “Visa, MasterCard, & American Express Go Woke & Track 2A Purchases” on YouTube

important information on Banks and Credit Card Codes
is to clarify, help to understand. There are thousands
of us responsible gun and equipment owners here
Knowledge and safety is the only desire, not
governments BS. Thanks

1 Like

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/executive-order-14067-ensuring-responsible-development-digital-assets

It’s definitely in the works.

2 Likes

Thank you . It will push everyone underground and
all the criminals are not buying with a credit card and

Biden’s

Executive Order 14067—Ensuring Responsible Development of Digital Assets

He has lost his marbles.

4 Likes

Alright, so here’s the really simple question:

Which credit card companies are NOT coding firearm and related purchases this way? I don’t mind canceling a card and swapping out to Discover, Capital One, etc. if the rates and annual fee stuff aren’t an issue. It is dead simple to apply for a credit card, so I can have a new one strictly for firearm, firearm accessories, and ammo purchases in a matter of days. And, I vote with my wallet in the free market, where credit card companies will see how it affects their slice of the pie. The political/legislative/legal processes here are slow and unwieldy, but I can immediately drop a credit company with little more than a few clicks or a phone call. What are the current alternatives?

It is a standard, so virtually all will. The issue becomes which banks, card companies will take action on it. Can almost bet Chase will, as well as BoA.

3 Likes

I heard this reported on the news, this morning, so more people are taking notice.
It’s being sold as a way to catch mass shooters before they have a chance to commit their crimes. And that probably sounds great to the average person, so they’ll go along with it. There are some pragmatic reasons why this isn’t as easy as it sounds, though, and I think firearms owners have a good reason to be concerned that they will either be flagged for normal purchases (because the anti-2A crowd has a demonstrated ignorance of firearms and will think that a 50-round box of 9mm is a red flag) or that one of our regularly scheduled data breaches will expose a by-name list of firearms owners, effectively creating the national registry that ATF claims they don’t have.

3 Likes

Pay attention to section 4. This is what any self respecting dictator would do. Once they have control of your assets digitally, they can turn your access to it on or off like a faucet.

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2022/03/14/2022-05471/ensuring-responsible-development-of-digital-assets

2 Likes

You have been paying attention my friend. :rage:

1 Like

I do not questioning your listening and watching
the madness that this Administration has caused. I
was trained to be alert to this point, 16 maybe 18
months of Biden’s destruction and lies.

I have asked USCCA for help like many other people
that have trained and been educated. I only know our
History and people refusing to give up, legally.

After 18 month of heart burn and 6 years with USCCA
that all said is to give information out and help others
to know what is happening. I do not have all the answers. It takes people, many people to legally take
a stand to stop this enemy of the destruction of our
Constitution and Country.

2 Likes

Personally I don’t understand how anyone can think it will stop anything. In order to have ANY chance to do so, every single purchase flagged would need investigated and that is totally impossible and not at all what this is about! It’s just another way of creating a defacto registry.

5 Likes

They could care less about victims of mass shootings. The just want to disarm the populace.

7 Likes

Visit an ATM first. Then pay with cash.
What’s the problem?

2 Likes

Thanks,
We’re all keeping an eye on this.
We know that none of this has never been about preventing a single crime.
It’s always been about disarming the populace.
Between suing manufacturers and this charge card scheme, it’s their latest push to destroy the industry.
Probably sponsored by the very patient Chi-coms.
In another hundred years they’ll be able to walk right in.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I think your prediction is off by almost a century.

3 Likes

I’m not a fan of sending cash through the mail several states away to order stuff.

You are probably familiar with the unavailability of preferred items being unavailable locally from the Winchester white box thread.

2 Likes

On AmmoSquared they are also working on a solution for buying ammo from them. One of the members suggested using a prepaid credit card. Sounds like a temporary solution IF they push it through.

2 Likes