We need to watch Shannon Watts

6 Likes

Thanks for starting the thread, @Charles250. I added a name to the title for clarification. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cash is king! Go to the ATM, get cash with your card. Go to the gun store, spend the cash. See how much fun this can be.

6 Likes

:smile:
She wants what? :money_mouth_face:

Whole business World is doing everything to stop cash transactions… and she wants to reverse this… :joy:
Yeah, I love this idea. Cash is King ( :handshake: @45IPAC )… and Bitcoin is on the way…

4 Likes

Wait for modern currency to become obsolete and we have to use that chip on our card to do all our purchases. Just like during the Covid when it first started and stores did not use cash for purchases. Not only will your money be monitored but, so will your habits. Just like on the internet when things you talk about or things you look into to find out information about is tracked.
If I looked up how bombs are made to be able to recognize what they may look like, I can be categorized as a terrorist wanting to make bombs. I looked up gnomes on the internet to check what types that they had. Now I get advertisements for them popping up.

3 Likes

I like the way that all of these Anti-Gun People/Groups hate the police and guns so much that they keep trying to pass gun laws and defund the police. And yet when things go bad and they’re in danger. Who to they call? they CALL SOMEONE WITH A GUN. Go figure.

4 Likes

These folks are salivating at the chance to disarm the public. They attack on multiple fronts to divide the Pro 2A community’s attention & resources. But, due to Covid19, we can now withdraw more cash from the :atm: so game on…

:point_right:t5: Using a little extra gas & taking a little extra time to get cash is one thing BUT buying whatever I want in cash that will frustrate Emperor Bloomberg…PRICELESS :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::100:

:v:t5:

3 Likes

And they will/ and are getting help from the most unlikely places.

I’m gonna need a tutorial. I can put 10 rounds in a hole the size of a dime with a rifle. How many rounds do I need to put in the size of a Bitcoin to be considered accurate?

5 Likes

You have to use laser app for that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
You put 10 laser beams in virtual self made target and you are good :wink:

3 Likes

Time to buy Gold, Silver and “Things-Tangible Items”.

Just for starters. There are several more.

John

1 Like

Bullets worth their weight in gold! But Big Brother is watching.

4 Likes

Exactly. I’d rather have 10 thousand rounds than 10 oz of gold. I can barter a handful of bullets for bread and bottled water. Or larger amounts for things like meat and fuel. I can’t barter too much when my currency is in 1500 dollar increments.

Invest in brass and lead, not silver and gold.

5 Likes

I’m with 45IPAC. Brass and lead, in the event the SHTF, will put food on the table in the form of tasty critters wandering in the woods. It may upset state fish & game officials but, Oh well… Gold & silver are nice and shiny but, never having tried to eat them, I think their value diminishes somewhat. Besides which, if you DO have gold and sliver, someone with ill intent and and the aforementioned brass and lead would very likely be able to relieve you of your “burden”. Hopefully, such situations will never arise. But, in the times we are living in, who can tell? I was in the Army way back in '72 when this subject came up and each of my buddies came up with various things they would do. When my turn came, I offered this. YOU: have a gun and food. ME: I have a gun and see you first. RESULT: I have 2 guns and food. Granted that this discussion took place when all participants were well “lubricated”.

Check 6, all. (Might as well Check 12, 9, and 3 while you’re at it.

2 Likes