Trackin

seems the CC’s have caved to the left and are now tracking folks…

5 Likes

Cash is key until they go cashless on everything.

6 Likes

I’m surprised it took this long.

They got us conditioned at the grocery store a long time ago tracking how much salt, butter and bacon was purchased. Hang this tag on your keys and we can scan it for your rewards each time you are here. Don’t use fake information because if you lose your keys we will pay to mail them to you free!

4 Likes

They will be tracking everything sold at any business categorized as a “gun & ammo” store.

3 Likes

I think I’ll take up archery! No suppressors required and just as deadly. I’m working on a concealed version and a ghost version.

Be vewy, vewy qwiet! I’m twacking wiberals!

4 Likes

@Barry54 @Scott52 It’s almost impossible to pay with cash these days, they have us paying with our cell phones, credit/debit cards with mag strips and chips with wifi built in (just tap and go they say), what’s next gps/nano chips installed? :eyes: :thinking: :astonished: :eyes:

5 Likes

That’s pretty much what the book of Revelations says.

4 Likes

Yep. Took dad to the doctor last week and there was a $5 copay. I pulled out a $10 and she said that they don’t have change, and asked if I had a card. I bet the card processing fees take a good chunk out of $5

2 Likes