Corona and increased concern

Or anything at all

1 Like

Weā€™ll be talking about that tonight, @SheepdogDoug! Personal Safety in the Face of the Coronavirus | USCCA Special Report

There is so much training that they can do at home! Weā€™re here to help. If you know someone who needs training, please let them know about all of our training resources - or direct them to the Community. They can always tag me (@dawn) and Iā€™ll be happy to help!

4 Likes

That may very well be part of their plan to, there is something to how this spread and how the numbers do not add up. There is no where near the fatality risk the government is hyping. 80,000 cases and less than $4,000 dead is not even 10%. So what is the real story?

2 Likes

At least out President is wanting to use common sense and remove all restrictions and make everything business as usual. Hopefully he does that by next week.

1 Like

If restrictions are removed too soon, it will negate any gain from the restrictions.

8 Likes

I wouldnā€™t count on it. Iā€™m prepared to stay home and run my Businesses this way for whole April.
If you want to finish ā€œCoronavirus problemā€ in US, we cannot make the same mistakes as Western Europe.

Stay safe until last SARS-CoV-2 dies.

4 Likes

If they donā€™t remove them soon it makes it very difficult to do anything fun. Kinda getting irritated that Iā€™m getting more than an hour of sleep a night and not spending every cent I have.

2 Likes

I remember 2004 movieā€¦ LIVE, DIE, REPEAT :wink:
Now it is SLEEP, EAT, WATCH TV, REPEAT :yum:

I change my routine yesterday. Took my CZ P-01 apart. Cleaned and lubed every single pieceā€¦ :hugs:
Next handgunā€¦maybe tomorrow?

4 Likes

Wisconsin is on SafeAtHome until April 24th - starts at 8 am tomorrow morning.

3 Likes

At least my boyfriend listened to me and decided to also not do his job today, just wish we were doing things besides laying on the couch together watching tv, daytime tv sucksā€¦ lol

1 Like

I think the State Governors are the ones who will have to lift the restrictions.

1 Like

It should be the fedsā€¦ otherwise the idiot Illinois has will keep everyone trapped inside until April 7th.

1 Like

WI is until April 24ā€¦ I wouldnā€™t be surprised if IL followed suit. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I got put on 30 day [up-to] for purchase of firearm.

Iā€™m trying to share my report on how the increase of sale is not a good-thing rather dangerous but will share if publisher allows. Itā€™s not what you thinkā€¦Use context clue to what wrote about as well social experiment. I have a picture that was mine, but it showā€™s people in line all day at local sporting goods store.

2 Likes

Why are you so angry about IL? Do you have any better alternatives?
Iā€™ll go furtherā€¦ do not expect April 4th to be the last day of your ā€œstay home orderā€.

1 Like

There have no right to make me stay home. There is nothing fun to do at all.

1 Like

There are plenty of fun things to do, @Brian110. You just have to be creative. Complaining about it not being fun just makes it harder :frowning:

6 Likes

They donā€™t involve spending every cent I have between paychecks, plus like I told my boyfriend, the only thing to really do is be successful at a job, something I promised my parents I would never do since they made new have a job in high school and continue education to have a career instead of what I wanted.

1 Like

The economy is so bad right now, Iā€™m putting small chunk of money in stocks hoping to make enough money for a new rifle :joy:. Makin money out of nothing!

2 Likes

So far no, there is no written right to make you stay home. But you have to realize you cannot think about yourself at this moment. There is ā€œyour rightā€ vs ā€œcommon senseā€. Choose wisely.

Oh, believe meā€¦ there is a lot of fun at home, just look for it, donā€™t seat at couch in front of TVā€¦
What about knowing your firearm better? Do another field strip, try dry firing. Any USCCA books? These are awesome. Not interested in firearms at this moment? Read any bookā€¦

Still need more fun? Join us here:
https://community.usconcealedcarry.com/t/favorite-gun-memes/493

or here:

or here:

5 Likes