Choosing your next gun?

What do you mean by Shield EZ Elite?

2 Likes

I’m looking at a M&P compact right now. All my defensive fire arms are m&p. I trust M&P, they have great customer service, I put them up there with Glock in terms of reliability, that being said, I am intrigued by the p365 XL.

2 Likes

I have 3 glocks and the Sig 365xl. I love them all. The 365xl is a great CCW gun and shoots freaking amazing

4 Likes

Watched a video of a man that hit a target with this rifle T about 1760 yards.(edited to correct distance)

1 Like

Have I showed you what I want next? Goes well with my 1911 .45.
It is a Banshee AR-45. Since I can not afford a Thompson Im going to get one of these!!!

3 Likes

Often I will see or get to shoot something and find I like it better or it suits my need better than something I may already have. So I will research and decide if I want to change/upgrade. Is it affordable/practical.
Right now, with 2 messed up rotator cuffs and back, I am thinking very hard about a ccw weapon that is easy to rack. My grip, shoulders just are having a hard time with standard autos these days.
I need to find an M&P Shield EZ and see how it feels. I also hear the Walther CCP is easy to rack. I have not had the opportunity to handle either of them.

3 Likes

Going through this right now. Trying to decide on something thinner/smaller than my current EDC G19. Leaning towards the Sig P365 line. Much thinner and somewhat better on capacity than anything that Glock has in subcompact. Both are available near me under LEO pricing.

So, tomorrow I’m heading up to look at both offerings from Glock and Sig.

Leaning very heavy towards the Sig right now.

1 Like

The grip angle on the P365 is drastically different than the G19. You would be best served to demo it before you buy it. I have my P365 for EDC, but have a Shadow Systems MR920 (G19 clone) with the backstraps switched to better match Sig’s angles. Not a fan of the Glock hump!

2 Likes

My first priority is attending more training locally and the Fighting Pistol course by Tactical Response in September. Then my attention turns to guns.

I have a single action revolver itch. So, I’m thinking about getting one from Standard Mfg to keep my Ruger New Vaquero company. I might reconsider and get a Cimarron Frontier in Stainless Steel along with another Glock; a G19 Gen 5 or a G48.

2 Likes