Next Planned Purchase at Gun Shop?

I’m putting together a significant order for next week, one of my biggest so far. I’m going to be trading in some ammo I no longer need plus using rewards from some cards like my plasma card for the purchases so out of pocket, will be next to nothing.

This is what I got so far:

PSA 8.5 pistol upper 556
PSA 10.5 pistol upper 556
PSA Pistol lowers x2
Kak Flash Can
Comm buffer tube stock
AR 15 Grip
7 boxes, 50rd JHP 147gr
20rd TP9SFX mags x3
32rd TP9SFX mags x2

Law Tactical AR folding stock adapter gen3-m (may have to get on another trip based on availability)

Will probably grab a couple AR mags

Possibly a couple hundred 223/556

And while I’m there, probably start the Process for a couple Po’Boy Pro Series 30 suppressors.

Will probably look into a 300 Blackout platform as well for another time, especially if I get the suppressor for a subsonic home defense platform.

What’s on your list for next gun shop day?

6 Likes

My list is pretty simple compared to yours, but the next one I’ll get will be a dbl barrel 20 ga Coach gun

6 Likes

My next planned purchase, is a Ruger 10/22 Man’s Best Friend edition, for my son to use in 4H. And some ammo.

8 Likes

I think this order is my largest ever…

3 Likes

That is some list, and glad you will have little out of pocket. I love PSA, I am lucky enough to be a dealer for their products. I love their Lowers, never had any complaints and I use them and a few others for my own builds. Good luck and send some pics of your builds, I love to see the home builds.

Ed

5 Likes

I’m still saving for the Sig “Rattler” it’s a pistol with a carbine load. 300 Blackout. It’s pricey, and with Christmas, New Year, Wedding Anniversary (29th), and Daughter’s Birthday, all in a 2 month period plus Expo next month I am going to be saving for awhile. I plan to use it as my “the fecal matter has hit the impellor blade” car gun. I have. Glock 30 with 3 mags on me us plus 2 more in bug out bag. But I want something with a tad more oomph.

4 Likes

Ruger 1911 10mm

3 Likes

I have three on my list –

• Glock 19
  • Left-handed AR15
  • Left-handed semi-auto shotgun

The first one is proving much easier to find than the last two, though I know they exist.

3 Likes

Look at Troy uppers. I swapped one of mine and am glad I did. Plus it gave me an excuse for adding some mods I wanted as well.

4 Likes

Probably a Sig P365 to replace my old Sig P232 in .380 which is my EDC. I have also been looking at the Ruger PC Carbine in 9mm.

3 Likes

add to the list the Legion 9mm conversion kit w/ Romeo 1 on the slide. That way you can have your choice of 357SIG or 40 S&W and the 9 for practice or edc with your bald slide or the Romeo as you like it.

The spring for 357 or 40 should work just fine either or, just remember to keep the 9 spring marked and use it.

3 Likes

Great idea! That would be a great addition. A bit too much now (after the legion expense), but definitely will add that to a future purchase list. Thanks for the tip

4 Likes

absolutely welcome! and if you need an idea for your significant other, the P229 works the same way!
/cough, /cough… /grins (I do prefer the 226 though, fits my hand better)

4 Likes

LOL…I like the way you think :smiley:

2 Likes

More of a wish list than a shopping list.

Ruger Security 9 Compact
Ruger PC Carbine
Magazines
Ammo, ammo, ammo

And maybe a Remington R51

8 Likes

Now that someone cracked the super secret code… I lay on my fantasy

MDR Bullpup in 308 or a SRS-A2, 6.5 Cred.

It’s the landscape of no real reason to own one, but I’d learn to hunt the North.American Big Game list if I had one. And I’d certainly learn to tap heavy steel at long distances.

(edits for correct labels)

4 Likes

Uberti ‘73 short rifle in .357. Beautiful, fast and powerful. (Did I mention I like wood and steel😏)

7 Likes

Taurus Judge Public Defender so I can have a concealed carry shotgun.

6 Likes

Ammo, lots and lots of ammo.

9 Likes

Absolutely!

:+1:

5 Likes