Next Planned Purchase at Gun Shop?

( /facepalms! ) Why didn’t I think of that?!

6 Likes

Just ordered on-line last night, a PSA AR 15 rifle kit, to go with my Andersen lower. My first build. Hope to visit a PSA retail store sometime, but I assume I’ll have to be in South Carolina.

5 Likes

I’m kind of torn, this will not happen anytime soon :joy:… if ever but (these are more for fun than self defense),

. 22 rifle.
M&P .22 pistol
1911 platform
I am interested in a rugar LCR (this would be a carry gun, but I don’t need it).
AR 15 or mini 14

6 Likes

FN 509 Tactical is next on the list for me.

5 Likes

A Glock 43X

2 Likes

@Scoutbob

10/22 are fun, the takedown model with magpull stock is very nice.

1911, on a budget and still good is the RIA 1911.

AR15, I’d look at the PSA offerings, they have been having sales, my next 2 AR’s are only going to be about $350 each.

2 Likes

Some sort of AR style shotgun, haven’t been sold on any particular model.

3 Likes

@Clinton

RIA VR80

Love mine.

3 Likes

Been looking at that model. Nice to hear a good review from personal use. What kind of ammo have you run through yours?

1 Like

I’m cheap so I’ve been running Walmart bird shot, less of a punch and only issue with some is the extended mags and breaking it in on lower velocity light stuff.

After 100+ shells of the cheap light stuff, it was cycling a lot better. Breaking it in with the cheap stuff, anything heavy and high velocity it loves. I figure I got about 100 more cheap shells to finish breaking it in if not less.

Crazy fun to shoot.

Edit:

With the factory 5rd mags, it was shooting perfectly even the cheap stuff from walmart.

5 Likes

I just picked up something I wish I had years ago–a new BELT. KORE–cut to fit and it’s got the neatest tensioning system. You can kind of like ratchet it looser or tighter–really nice when you had an IWB on and then you go to an OWB. Or after a big lunch…
Awesome belt.

4 Likes

Great to hear the feedback. I saw this reviewed on YouTube and it looked really good. Glad to get some real world feedback

3 Likes

Daniel Defense DD5V4. Not sure yet what scope, but I’ll figure that out soon.

2 Likes

I’ve been hearing good things about rock island armory. Just did some research on their revolvers. Affordable + lifetime warranty sounds nice.

5 Likes

A car safe for the gun while I work as my jobs don"t allow guns and ammo

7 Likes

Just picked this one up today. Sig P238 Legion

11 Likes

Great gun! I have the 938 legion and love it. Getting ready to get the 226 legion.:+1:

4 Likes

Oh man I like that. Reminds me of a 1911. Super concealable too. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

A new holster for the 1911. Probably a Milt Sparks.

5 Likes

I’m in love! Next one will be P229 Legion SAO

2 Likes