Next Planned Purchase at Gun Shop?

1. Springfield Saint 556 FDE
  2. Taurus TX22
  3. Canik TP9SFX with Vortex optic

I would like to get all 3 but I may buy 2 now & 1 this summer. :100:

3 Likes

I will have to check them out. I try to offer some of the not so known mainstream manufacturers to my customers, they can be a bit more money but the custom work is usually amazing.

3 Likes

Very nice, Sig is one of my favorites, I carry a P229 among some others.

3 Likes

Thinking about having my shop order this for a layaway purchase…

3 Likes

Got a good tax return today. Without prompting, my wife told me to get that P365 Sig I told her about. She is a prior service Army MP/MPI. I sure love my wife, let me tell you.She is awesome.

7 Likes

I am trying very hard to talk myself out of one of the FN FiveseveNs. This isn’t about defensive carry so much as about varmint hunting. American Rifleman (just arrived) has a write-up about the Ruger 5.7 this month, I’ll see what that has to say. Those are not cleared for CA sale (yet), but cost a lot less than the FN products.

4 Likes

Next planned purchase was today. I picked up an M&P 15-22. Been thinking about an AR in 22 LR for over a month. This is the 2nd new firearm this year and 4th so far this year.

3 Likes

I’ve been interested in those myself. Hard to beat the price a joy of 22lr

1 Like

@Gary51

Why not a ruger 10/22

3 Likes

I would recommend a look at the Ruger 57 before getting the FN.

3 Likes

I already have two.

2 Likes

I read about the Ruger 57 in American Rifleman this month. Ruger needs to get it certified for sale in California.

6 Likes

I need to get an iwb mag carrier for my Ruger LCP 2 extra mags, kinda awkward when you get change out of your pocket and have 3 loose rounds with the change.

4 Likes

Today’s Haul from the gun store, didn’t get all that was on my list but I will in the following trips plus I have some new items to add.

8.5" AR pistol 556
556 lower
3 20rd TP9SFX mags
2 32rd TP9SFX mags
NEBO Redline X
200rds 148gr 308
500rds 124fr 9mm
200rds 55gr 223
250rds 147gr 9mm JHP RA9P
1 Pmag 30rd

Still on the list to get:

10.5 556 upper
Folding stock
Commercial buffer tube stock and AR grip.
KAK flash can

Things I’m going to be researching for next potential purchase:

.50 Beowulf AR.

4 Likes

STI 2011 Staccato XL 2020. Word of warning, don’t ever demo one. You will have to have one.

4 Likes

Next planned purchase is prolly going to be the Ruger LCP II. Primary purpose is deep concealment.

3 Likes

She has good taste, I carry a Sig on and off duty. A lot of my customers are LE and they love the new P 365

3 Likes

Yes there are 6 locations throughout South Carolina. Go to palmettostatearmory.com for store locations.

2 Likes

Ok I am going another way. I am saving for a Barrett 338 lapua. I like shooting at steel a long ways away. Plus second barrel in 6.5, I like the MRAD 's ability to swap barrels with a single tool.

4 Likes

Next planned purchase, a M&P Shield 45.

4 Likes