Chicago Claims Lax Gun Laws Make Atlanta Too Dangerous

Done sir.

5 Likes

Hmmm perhaps if they locked up criminals & kept them locked up for their full sentences instead of letting them go that might help.

12 Likes

Maybe if they strapped them to a chair and ran 100kv from their head to their feet would start to solve the problem.

4 Likes

but only if they do it within 7 days of being proved guilty beyond any doubt. :zap:

4 Likes

Shovel

5 Likes

this gave me good gut laugh this morning :rofl: :rofl: :man_in_motorized_wheelchair:

2 Likes

And this is why I am glad that Georgia has the Gun freedoms we have. Since we have to go into Atlanta this week, we will be way more strapped and protected than anyone in Chicago.

5 Likes
10 Likes

Well, she’s free to sing and dance her way to CNN.
Someone has to replace the Lemon!

10 Likes

how many times do you need to say BEETLE JUICE to get her to go away for good? :laughing: :man_in_motorized_wheelchair:

7 Likes

That is 100% false. Most of the firearms used in Chicago crimes come from Illinios. I love debates where one person uses MSM lies as facts, instead of actual data.

From the ATF Trace Data for 2021:

Top 15 Source States for Firearms with an Illinois Recovery

JANUARY 1, 2021 – DECEMBER 31, 2021
Illinois 6,955
Indiana 2,601
Missouri 867
Wisconsin 584
Kentucky 480
Mississippi 395
Tennessee 324
Georgia 273
Iowa 260
Texas 257
Ohio 223
Alabama 207
Michigan 166
Florida 157
Arkansas 147

Top Recovery Cities for Firearms with an Illinois Recovery

JANUARY 1, 2021 – DECEMBER 31, 2021
Chicago 9,584
Rockford 495
Springfield 450
Peoria 400
Joliet 356
Decatur 194
East Saint Louis 191
Aurora 182
Champaign 170
Kankakee 157
Rock Island 146
5 Likes

Excellent use of data. Thanks for the numbers. Shocked that some, even people here, will still deny the argument with numbers.

5 Likes

Just to be clear, Illinois is a surrounding area of Chicago.

6 Likes

The Windy City has A fire arm problem could someone please arm these people give every last person a FIRE ARM AND THEY WILL BE SAFELY BE PROPERLY PROTECTED AND SAVE LIVES THE KILL RATE WILL GO DOWN PDQ. JUST TRY IT FOR SIX MONTHS AND THEN EVERY ONE WILL STOP ROBBING AND STEALING AND CAR JAKING AND EVERY ONE WILL FEEL SAFE BECAUSE AHOLE CRIMINALS WILL BE VERY DEAD AND THEY WILL SAY YOU ALL COME BACK :latin_cross:

3 Likes

I would like to see a breakdown of which cities in Indiana are the firearms coming from.

4 Likes
4 Likes

I’m not sure if I’m reading the data correctly, or if there’s a correlation. It seems like this data is for firearms recovered in Indiana, rather than firearms tracked back to Indiana.

If I had to wager a bet, with absolutely no data to base this on, I would bet that most firearms recovered in Chicago that can be traced back to Indiana are from the northwest corner of the state, which is part of the Chicago metropolitan area smog zone. It just doesn’t make sense for Chicago gangs to get firearms from Indianapolis or Fort Wayne when they can get them from East Chicago or Gary.

Also interesting to note in the ATF data that @Dave17 provided that most firearms recovered in Illinois come from Illinois, contrary to what the Illinois gun-grabbing politicians like to claim. I am curious, though, why total source Illinois firearms are 6,955, but the Chicago recoveries for the same time period are 9,584. Does that mean 9,583 firearms were recovered in Chicago total, but only 6,955 firearms recovered in Illinois can be traced to a source in Illinois?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Indy doesn’t surprise me, however the next 5, I thought would be more. Thanks for the link, very informative. It would be interesting to know how many in Chicago came from Gary, Hammond,& EC. Not as many as Gori Toadface I mean Lori Lightfoot claims. She should look after her own house before casting blame elsewhere.

2 Likes

Mr. Colion Noir had a long video discussing Chicago crime. He addressed the blame Chicago always places on nearby Indiana. The counter question is: if Chicago crime is due to too many guns in Indiana, then why aren’t people in Indiana all shooting each other?

7 Likes