For No Reason

7 Likes

If you want to have your own thought on this, see the full video.

My guess is, he did not comply.

4 Likes

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID. Guess he shouldn’t have been at a restaurant in NYC! Isn’t this what we are taught :question:

Welcome to the new norm! I don’t care what the backstory or front story is here! Biden turned our society into a barbaric horde! This stuff ain’t going to stop, unless someone makes a bold move to get society back on track! We are past the point of no return!

11 Likes

He did not comply??? WTF??? That is why he was shot??? What did he not do? Suck his 
? That is justification??? WTF??? There is no justification for the criminal’s action, except pure evil. F That. This is why we carry. F the criminal. Unfortunately in our current criminal “justice” system, he will not get what he deserves.

9 Likes

Maybe the customer in Texas had the right idea. :thinking:

9 Likes

As Jon says over on ASP: don’t go to stupid places, at stupid times, with stupid people, doing stupid things.

5 Likes

You know it Brother.
Dead Skells tell no tales!
No step on snek

3 Likes

Two things come to mind and I could be way OFF BASE HERE,

Is it really a GUY? Looks like a Female to me

Was this a HIT? Your TARGET is there what better way
to disguise a hit then around a pseudo robbery

It got what it wanted cash, Personal items , it seemed focused on the
Customer the deal was done, no audio but did the customer mouth off
looks like he was compliant
, just a feeling I have.
You don’t have to stretch the imagination these days because BSH’s everyday.

Be alert people
WWG1WGA

4 Likes

THESE are the kind of LIVE VIDEOS that SHOULD be shown to Joe Bidens FACE and the JUSTICE SYSTEMS to PROVE that GUNS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM!!! IT’S THE CRIMINALS!!! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR NUMB SKULL HEADS YOU MORONS!!! :rage:

10 Likes

I feel your Pain/Anger Brother, I REALLY do!
But it doesn’t fit their NARRATIVE!
These ‘People’ are incapable of telling the TRUTH
It’s not in their vocabulary
Today is a perfect example; Pudding is cornered, his scary $110 Billion with a B
Ukraine funding is squashed! He gets upset. It’s all the Republican’s fault!
No Joe it isn’t.
Pudd’s (we are on a first name basis now) if you close the damn Border MAYBE we will support this Bill

No, He won’t do it. There is more at stake here w/ an open border than support a fellow puppet Nazi
who’s HATRED of Putin will get a lot of his people killed!
They have made everything bass-akwards! American seniors out/Migrants IN, $5K to Migrant’s who enter her–ZIP for Elderly, Vet’s, Disabled etc etc.
Clinton that bastion of southern charm and depravity said “I did NOT have sex w/ that woman!” anybody got a light for my cigar?
Today Puddin’ said "It’s all Lies, Lies, Lies! WOW, I think he doth protest too much!
His world is coming apart at the seems and he’s oblivious that he is arraging deck chairs on the Titanic!
WWG1WGA

5 Likes

:man_facepalming:
Looks like he also told - “f#$@ you, m#$@&fu#$&, I’m going home” while he was turning right

He didn’t put any his belongings to the black bag,

There is no audio, no statements, so at this moment hard to tell what might be the reason he was shot.

3 Likes

It’s NYC, I don’t think he needed a reason.

11 Likes

No reason is also a reason
 :thinking:

4 Likes

This kind of thing has happened under every president for the past 50 years. Laying crime at the foot of Biden, or Trump, or Obama, or Bush or, seems a bit wrong headed.

Violent crime rates have trended downward since the 90s. Even with the COVID bump in such crime, violent crime rates are still lower than they were in the 90s.
Crimes of all kinds have decreased for years. We in the self-defense community are almost always viewing the world through glasses biased by a quirk of psychology called the availability heuristic. Which is a cognitive bias a “the mental shortcut where we make decisions based on emotional cues, familiar facts, and vivid images that leave an easily recalled impression in our minds.” (From the website The Decision Lab). If we can easily recall an example of something we tend to think that something is pretty common. This shortcut almost certainly served us well before we were inundated with an “if it bleeds it leads” 24/7 news cycle.
For those of us who study this stuff, and are always looking at self defense incidents or reading about attacks to learn from them there is always a risk that we will overestimate our statistical risk of actually every being in a serious self defense situation.
Looking at the data from 1950-2019, would you credit Obama with the downward trend in the US homicide rate? I doubt you would. Would you blame Nixon, Ford Carter, Reagan, Bush I for the big murder rate spikes of the 70s, 80s, and 90s? Or credit Clinton, Bush II and Obama for stabilizing the murder rate to some thing close to the numbers of 1950? Isn’t that going too far?

3 Likes

From Statista:

From Pew Research:
It is not yet clear why murders rose dramatically in 2020. Experts have pointed to a variety of potential causes, including the economic and societal changes brought on by the coronavirus pandemic and changes in police-community relations after the murder of George Floyd in Minnesota last year. But the exact reasons remain unclear.

The FBI data, at least, shows that murder wasn’t the only form of violent crime to go up last year. The rate of aggravated assault rose nearly 12% between 2019 and 2020. And since aggravated assault is by far the most common type of violent crime tracked by the FBI, the overall violent crime rate in the U.S. also increased in 2020, by about 5%. Two other kinds of violent crime tracked by the FBI – rape and robbery – declined in 2020.

6 Likes

But I thought guns are illegal in NYC! Didn’t that shooter see the NO FIREARMS sign on the door?? Why are people flagrantly violating gun free zone laws??? That victim should’ve fought back with his licensed butter knife and a toothpick from the counter!

13 Likes

So is your argument based on this graph that it’s Trump’s fault since most of the increase occurred in the last year of his presidency and is leveling off and perhaps declining under Biden?:wink:

I think it is very dangerous to try to attribute economic and social trends to whichever president is currently in power when they occur. It usually takes years of actions and inactions to create these trends.

My opinion is that most of the economic and societal problems we are currently seeing are the result of decades of corruption and government negligence. The debt fueled party is coming to an end. All of us are now going to get stuck paying the bills.

The victim might have known the perp and was shot to eliminate a witness who could identify the perp.

Lesson: Don’t live in NY.

4 Likes

I did not state such, neither did I assign any reason for the reported figures. The Democrat-run cities have become even worse Hell-holes, and the “Summer of Love”, also not Trump’s fault, added to the uptick, with media and Leftist politicians throwing accelerants on the conflagration they created. Then there was the general propensity of Leftist crime during that time and continuing today; rioting, looting, arson, assaults and murders of police, and assaulting anyone that happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, etc.

5 Likes

Sorry, what your not saying is that the government statistics have been constantly watered down for several years now. Many violent crimes go unreported. Many others are reduced to lesser offenses or not prosecuted. To say “it’s not happening that much” is disingenuous at best, downright evil more likely.

9 Likes