BLM-Antifa Rioters / Armed Restaurant Diner

I’m all about avoiding bad situations. I have no desire to use my firearm…if it never leaves the holster, I’m perfectly happy with that, and have achieved my goal of avoiding bad situations. However, if there’s ever a situation in which avoidance is impossible, I will fight to the death to keep my family safe. That person may kill me as I defend my family, but I’ll be damned if he and I ain’t going to hell together.

1 Like

LOL, oh, yes, that was the solution. Every encounter with Antifa, should have been met with the ones being assaulted just walking off, I am quite sure that would have worked. LOL

Triggered? Not at all. I just write the truth and provide fact-based, rational arguments. Many of my posts include links to the sources of information that I provide, such as the ATF, FBI, etc.

1 Like

LOL, yes, believe what you want, as reality is hard for some people.

I read most threads on this site. I don’t personally attack anyone, nor do I troll anyone. If you do not like my responses, that is your issue. I don’t even know the other party you are referencing, however, he does make a valid, logical argument in rebuttal to your posts.

1 Like

People keep talking about not seeing any evidence “from the video,” but the video was from the protestors’ perspective. How can anyone judge the perceived threat to the patron without seeing it from his perspective?

As far as the agitators carrying firearms, there’s a lot to say on that topic. First rule, if you’re going somewhere you think you’re going to need your gun, don’t go there, at least not if you have any choice.

Moreover, a person can’t legally claim self-defense unless they’re an innocent party. Bringing bullhorns and getting in the face of diners doesn’t leave much room for claiming that status.

Lastly, isn’t the open carry of firearms at a rally something the left always claims is intentionally threatening? So by the left’s own standards, they were intending to threaten.

Reading additional news articles this morning, I see 3-5 agitators arrested. The restaurant patron apparently was not. Maybe that’ll change, but initially at least, it’s clear the police didn’t think he was brandishing.

3 Likes

Personal attacks are not allowed in the Community. This thread has been closed due to repeated violations of the Community Guidelines.

You do not have to agree with other’s viewpoints. Personally attacking someone for having a different viewpoint does not change anyone’s view and destroys productive conversation.

6 Likes