Belt hollster alternatives

What are the best concealed carry options for body shapes where a waist belt does not keep trousers up well?

5 Likes

Belly bands work well…try looking at comfortTac or CanCan Concealment.

5 Likes

I have few friends with that problem and they just wear clip on suspenders with their belts. You can also look at shoulder holsters. I wear one to Church sometimes under a sports jacket.

5 Likes

@KTB, I have found that the leather versacarry holster with sidecar for mag holder does not encourage my pants to fall off like more traditional kydex holsters, as it fits over and around my hip bone better, and rides at 3,30 rather than 4-5 in my waist. Made a huge difference. Maybe you just need a new holster?

2 Likes

@KTB. Welcome to the community, train hard and stay safe. from Michigan :smiley:

2 Likes

I really like my Bianchi pocket holster. I can couple that with a pair of suspenders if I don’t want to wear a belt.

2 Likes

@KTB. I wear the logo-alien-gear-holsters
I had a problem keeping my pants up, but since I started wearing this holster set up, works great. I bought the shape shift core holster. image . I think it’s awesome holster, you can set it up for owb/iwb. and very comfortable :smiley:

2 Likes

https://aliengearholsters.com/1911-5-inch-shoulder-holster.html?utm_source=google_shopping&gclid=Cj0KCQjwqfz6BRD8ARIsAIXQCf3LMbJe2yjuWzDaAYXb374bra8Uta3rEJK3o5puG0F06m4KzSmK0HYaAvzoEALw_wcB Keep your pants on!

3 Likes

I love alien gear holsters. :+1:

1 Like

When I’m active, my pants always shift down, no matter how good my belt is or tight I wear it… I think I just need to do more squats… or wear my pants like Steve Urkle.

That being said, when I carry AWIB, it tends to not be a concern. Same with shoulder holsters, but I can’t get away with the shoulder holster in the summer.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and god bless you. I agree 100 percent with @Enzo_T. Suspenders are the way to go and won’t impede your position of carry.

4 Likes

Yes sir @Todd30 those alien gears I hear are pretty nice and form fitting.

1 Like

WOW - great ideas quickly. Thank you this is very helpful

2 Likes

I’m a petite woman (men use Bellybands too, just different maker). I’ve found the CanCan concealment good. It’s adjustable/positioning, comfortable for EDC, and concealment :+1:. Preferably wear printed shirt/top (decreases printing) dress and practice for easy access, follow routine safety.

4 Likes