Assault Weapon Ban

Mike, if Biden renews tha ASB what will it mean for current owners of so called assult weapons?

3 Likes

Iā€™m not hiding mine. Have a-salt 2.0 but going to pick up a black 3.0 for more power. Hate those flies.

2 Likes

I would imagine an effort to have us register them. Not a hope of legally keeping them if they later decide to take them. Dark days ahead friends.

My state, Virginia, will make another effort long before the Feds will. Let us hope that all these new gun owners will shift their political calculations.

I am not hopeful though.

3 Likes

That all depends. If they did like was done in 1994, not much changes since banned weapons were grandfathered. The problem we see now is the call for either registration or surrender of the firearms.

5 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes
  1. Any plan that turns millions into criminals overnight is useful for selective, vengeful prosecution.

2. Constitutionality may not be an issue, once you pack the Supreme Court.

3 Likes

Good link @Kevin1776, I hate to say it but if Biden/Harris get in office, they will focus on AR pistols piece of the pie :-1:

2 Likes

They did the same thing in Virginia last year. I am pretty confident that Everytown, et al have these prepared and hand them to representatives to submit. There has been more than one incidence of representatives not even knowing what was in their bill.

5 Likes

Yep Yep and Yep. Erosion of rights gradually. I was talking to some friends one day. One of them mentioned he didnā€™t care about ARs and such they could have themā€¦ Well I brought up Street rods and such. Mentioned that the Gov would like to do away with them thinking of air quality. Well I said to him what would you think one day if the DMV came up and said you can no longer drive your 69 Camaro on public streets. You either can pay a tax on it to keep it in your garage every year. Or give it to us we will crush it. Attitude sure changed then. Think that cant happen think again. Look around

5 Likes