Assault Weapon Ban

Such anti-2A legislature has to get voted through. That would be a STRONG vote to cast in the face of America strongly rooted in the 1A and 2A. Even the elected Democrats know about the 1A and 2A. There is talk that the elected Dems are a little more than repulsed at the FAR FAR LEFT radical talk. They are like "Whoooaaa… there Donkey-Face-AOC… Whoooaaa… We are still the USA after all you nimwit. Remember, there are 100 Million gun owners.

2 Likes

Well in WA, we invented a new term called semiautomatic assault rifle via voter Initiative 2 years ago, sponsored by billionaires, which combined every proposed gun restriction that couldn’t get out of committee into one gluttonous “even if it saves one life” orgy of feeling like we at least did Something. Fittingly, many of the law-abiding panic buyers this year were surprised to learn they needed anything more than a credit card, and panicked even more at their own self-inflicted waiting period.

Now a logical person would think that since gun control wasn’t even in the top 10 of voter concerns based on polling this recent election, that a new administration would tackle other issues first.
But… a logical person would also recognize that logic’s been pretty scarce lately.

5 Likes

Since when has a little revulsion within one’s political party ever resulted in calling it out (other than say Kamelea vs Joe in the primaries) ?

2 Likes

HR-5717 has not been passed yet!!! It’s 30% increase on Ammo, 40/50% on gun sales. And also all Auto clips and Ar’s-Ak’s with serial No#’s registered to ppl can be conveniently taken away. NRA, has said a lot the last 3 months from their side; this presidential election falls into the hands of Dem’s we are in a lot of trouble of losing our rights #2…Any Auto weapon of Self defense will probably have a Tag (CWP) but maybe could come down to a Federal permit??? We all know you will not get a Federal gun permit, even owning a Silencer “You have to have a Special permit” Federal!!! You better hope HR5717 won’t go through the HOUSE as a VOTE. If you spit on the sidewalk back in 1955 or a misdemeanor you will not get a permit.look into a Federal permit the hoops & loops to jump through.

1 Like

Exactly. One of the flaws with these candidates is they say hundreds of things they want to do, and they assume, when elected, all the people want ALL of their proposed agenda. It’s dumb. I think not yet officially elected president elect Joe is inconsistent on every topic EXCEPT guns.

I’m actually mad at some 2A Circles. I saw people saying Trump didn’t protect 2A rights with bump stocks and red flag laws. That may be true, but Biden’s plan is much more thorough. So some gun people voted for the candidate who wants to take away all guns that aren’t bolt action rifles or double barrel shot guns, and the other candidate took away bump stocks.

It’s irritating. You could vote for the candidate who protects most of your right, or you could vote for the candidate that wants to take all of your rights. There are more topics than guns in politics, but if one voted disregarding joes stance, that was ignorant in my oppinion.

4 Likes

The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
There are two kinds of people in the world those with guns and those that dig. You dig?

5 Likes

What’s Biden’s plan again? Double down on his failed ban of the 90’s and hand the reins over to Jeff Spicoli, I mean Beto? Everything else to Chamelea?

Note - Besides bump stocks, the other candidate also said to take the guns first, give due process afterwards.

2 Likes

Remember all the great things were were going to get by voting in Republican control of House, Senate, and Prez in 2016? At long last, some suppressor sanity and maybe getting rid of mass-murder inspiring gun free zones? Yeah!

What did we get? - expansive definitions of automatic weapons plus red flag laws.
10 cases recently for SCOTUS, but POTUS intervened and specifically requested they not review them? Result = no review.

At least with an outwardly gun-control zealot at the helm, we have a history of fighting back. Our best case scenario is no Georgia runoff shenanigans and no court packing.

3 Likes

Almost as if those in power don’t want change. Just more of the same. SSDD

1 Like

I’d take the candidate who won’t pack the courts. The courts very purpose is to protect our constitutional rights. I think sleepy Joe is just alive enough to screw up a lot, and be a puppet for the radicals.

4 Likes

Yep.
Weekend at Bernie’s.
Literally.

3 Likes

I knew a man that owned a tank. Several, actually. It’s not as much fun as it sounds. They’re really hard on gas, and they’re not street legal at all. My dreams of commuting to work in a tank will never be a reality.

2 Likes

How about an Apache Helicopter?

4 Likes

I’ve been waiting since the 70’s for my flying cars.
My dreams of commuting to work in them, though were killed in this State, thanks to lockdowns.

2 Likes

Hey, I’m glad so many guns have been sold this year :man_shrugging:t2:. They may try extreme legislation, but good luck with that.

1 Like

If I could afford on, absolutely. And I’d blare the theme from “Airwolf” every day on my way to work. Although I’ve been told that they’re ridiculously difficult to fly, requiring months of training and vomiting just to become qualified.

2 Likes

If you think you have to hide your guns, Its time to use em.

4 Likes

Welcome Dale, it is not a point to hide your weapons but, to claim the 2nd Amendment and support it. The actions of hiding guns is sending the wrong message. I am a patriot and I support the Declaration of Independence. Hiding your weapons makes Americans look like the bad guy and We the People are not the bad guys but, we are the good guys. We protect the American way of life and it’s freedoms, not the government. I am sure you believe the same way as many patriots in our land do. I believe, like you said,

A line in the sand must be drawn. We the people will not allow this line to be crossed and a stand must be made. Our first step is to continue to talk to our legislators and keep them informed of the wrongs trying to be made against the people. Then when that fails, a larger step to insure the upkeep of the Constitution will be made. First WE need to operate democratically like our Constitution is set up. Then if we are infringed upon with a failed understructure WE need to respond properly like our forefathers intended.

7 Likes

Welcome to the family @Dale48 and God bless you.

Sleepy Joe hasn’t won yet and I pray he never will

5 Likes