President Biden demands assault weapons ban following Colorado mass killing. Sen. Cruz offers Democrats a chance to really 'do something'

President Biden demands assault weapons ban following Colorado mass killing. Sen. Cruz offers Democrats a chance to really ‘do something’ - TheBlaze

4 Likes

It’s funny. CNN keeps showing Cruz’s statement over and over again trying to make them out to be something unreasonable. But his statement is probably the most coherent and truthful thing I have ever heard him say. CNN in its ignorance is showing a strong counter argument to their own irrational propaganda. Though unfortunately many will likely not listen to the message due to the messenger.

5 Likes

I used to not be a fan of Ted Cruz. But since the 2016 election he’s grown on me. I think he’s very rational. I originally supported Marco Rubio but felt I should have voted for Cruz instead but it was too late. Trump came out on top anyway. Cruz would have been a stronger 2A president but it worked out for the best. I just wish Trump would have curved his Twitter addiction avoiding all the pushback from the left that led to the election results of 2020.

Biden needs to go _____ himself and the horse he road in on. I’m considering selling my house and buying land in a nearby county with 2nd sanctuary status. Hoping the state declares Second Amendment Sanctuary status soon.

2 Likes

Yawn. If a unicorn farted President Biden would demand an assault weapons ban. No news here. Democrats continue to chip away at our Constitutional rights.

1 Like

I’ve already got a plan if you want to comply. There are kits available to modify an AR that won’t fit the description they’re going after. Once it’s overturned again you can reverse it.

Kali Key

1 Like

That’s one option I first found. There are others as well that “take away the scary features of the weapons of war” They’re all stupid but supposedly they’ll work since that’s what’s being used in California.

Not a fan of Ted, but what he is saying there makes a lot of sense.