Assault by bullhorn enough?

It’s not really about being the “better person” but tangible win of not having to go through the legal drama and mental stress of a shooting incident.

Great point, which is why I think there needs to be consequences for those actions. But that’s for LE…

Agree 100% Regardless of how this turned out…this is impacting all of us.

5 Likes

Oh trust me, I get what you’re saying…I’ve had street preachers choose to pummel my family and I at an outdoor patio while we were trying to enjoy some food.

I honestly feel like we need to regulate the use of bullhorns so idiots can’t ruin people’s day or deafen them with the bullhorn. It DOES need to be a crime and while police could arrest on charges of disturbing the peace…they typically don’t.

4 Likes

Fair is fair…if they can have “gun control” then why can’t we implement “reasonable common sense bullhorn control?”

:rofl:

6 Likes

No I get it about putting yourself through the legal and emotional drama of firing on another human being. Weighing the effects on your life is no small thing. And yes, you are the “better person” for walking away, that is not in question. The problem is the other guy won’t see it that way and will go on offending others. And once again yes, that SHOULD be an issue for LE to hash out. They should be empowered to put a stop to it. As I said before if you had asked me a year ago…but in today’s climate of “defunding the police” we are losing the assurance that will be a viable option. It is just so unfortunate we are coming to a precipice, and our hands may be forced. Sadly all due to an irrational rush to a self-fulfilling prophecy by leftists who thought the world would end if a certain person won an election. When it didn’t happen, they have spent the last 4 years trying to force it too.

7 Likes

Welcome to the community,train hard and stay safe. :smiley:

3 Likes

I love it!

4 Likes

Where is the justice, no mayors, no governors, no police only AG’ that go after law abiding citizens. I don’t call that equal justice under the law?

8 Likes

I would agree with you except that I do not think you can justify lethal force. You can defend yourself, with force equal to that used against you, so you might be able to shout back and perhaps push the attacker away as they are in too close a proximity. Anyone within inches of your face is aggressive and may be moved back.

If you defend yourself and they escalate, you might end up with a lethal self defense use of force.

4 Likes

No disagreement from me on that one good sir…

4 Likes

That would be a very, very bad move on their part. I know of NO king who did not defend his castle. Historically, the gates were closed, the bridges raised, the moat filled with oil and archers knocked, scouts sent out to recon. Then lie in wait as the enemy approaches. Against all odds, I never read about a kings retreat outside the castle to evade an army larger than his own, I’ve never known a king to sneak out his back door! “For the safety of his people”! The don’t call it the “Castle Doctrine” for nothing.
Before they storm the castle they will prevent you from acquiring sustenance, their next stop will be to blockade your local grocery stores, the restaurant was just a test run. So after a hundred days without food, what is your answer to survival?
People, the bell has already been wrung. Their statement is clear, we are coming for you by whatever means necessary.

6 Likes

If bullhorns are outlawed… :wink:

7 Likes

Hmm. Maybe we should start carrying around a pair of disposable ear plugs. I’m sure some of you already have some in your range bags. That should reduce the

6 Likes

@George80 Well it would definitely achieve pissing them off even more, quite funny if you ask me. Just be ready for that escalation of the attack when they do get mad…

5 Likes

I am sure that is in the plans. Not fully blockade the grocery stores, but only let through some people, while others will not deserve to get food. Solzhenitsyn describes similar Bolshevik atrocity, it is not a figment.

4 Likes

And when it does happen at your home…

“BLM protesters in Milwaukee, Wisc. surround a man’s house. He has a Trump & US flag on the outside. He appears to ready a gun from inside the home. He was reportedly arrested for brandishing the weapon.”

View the video here: https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1306072075564531713

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Citizen’s Arrest