Andrew Pollack on GFZs, disarming citizens and media

19 Likes

Doesn’t this father know that he is supposed to keep his mouth shut and stay in lockstep with the Dems and the media?? In the words of Greta Thunberg “HOW DARE YOU!”

11 Likes

Now THIS FATHER get’s it!
Mr. Pollack I salute you!
Sorry for your daughter, you have my sympathy.
‘…yet the Washington Post continues to blame inanimate objects for the criminal behavior of evil human beings’.
‘According to recent data, guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens saves up to two million times annually. Thus, the tragedies in Parkland and Uvalde have reminded us that you are your own first responder. The only way to stop a deranged madman is with deadly force. That’s why we must secure the schools and train teachers and staff who are willing and capable to protect students and faculty’.

I’m not sure folks but I think I just read the TRUTH!
It’s totally possible I got that wrong, I haven’t seen the truth in such a long time… yes Pretty sure that was the TRUTH.
‘Self-defense shouldn’t be taboo in the United States’.
OH MY GOD! He DOES GET IT! It’s a shame he had to lose a daughter to find the answers.

adonde nosotros vamos uno nosotros ir todo!!!
Nessun passo sul serpente

9 Likes

I am sorry for the author’s loss.

It is often said that “good guys with a gun stop bad guys with a gun.” In the case of Parkland, the good guys with guns simply failed to do their jobs. As the author notes:

The Parkland killer had multiple incidents at school involving dangerous, threatening behavior. In fact, local law enforcement reportedly responded to the shooter’s house over forty times. However, despite violent behavior such as severely beating his mother, lenient, leftist policies let another criminal go free.

In none of the 40+ encounters with local law enforcement did any of those good guys with guns report the killer to the NICS to make him a “prohibited person” and denying him the ability to lawfully purchase a firearm. Ditto the “professional” educators, social workers and mental health people – all largely government employees who failed to do their jobs. Add to that the cowardly deputy employed as a school resource officer who also failed to enter the scene and engage the killer.

Instead, of outrage at incompetent government employees who failed to do their jobs, the public debate focuses on making law abiding people who own firearms criminals because they possess some sort of semi-automatic firearm or a plastic box (magazine) that holds a forbidden amount of ammo.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Bring back mental hospitals.

7 Likes

Hello and welcome @William1045

1 Like

Welcome to the Community sir!

1 Like

There are no hospitals but find out how much funding goes to “mental health programs” :eyes:

4 Likes

"Are there No work Houses "Are there No Prisons?‘’–Scrooge

(seemed a fitting time to write that)

WWG1WGA

4 Likes

you make a great point…

2 Likes

There is something called EMDR it is a life changer. It works on changing the neurological pathways in the brain. It is fairly simple.

How it works…What is EMDR therapy and how does it work?

Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) therapy is a mental health treatment technique. This method involves moving your eyes a specific way while you process traumatic memories. EMDR’s goal is to help you heal from trauma or other distressing life experiences.Mar 29, 2022

1 Like

@William1045 Welcome to the community. :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: You’re absolutely correct about mental hospitals! I don’t know how many there are across the country, BUT, there is a New Mexico Behavioral Health Institute in Las Vegas, NM… Mental Behavior needs to be addressed, and deranged criminals need to be delt with. Disarming law-abiding citizens is not the solution. These gun control advocate groups UNDERSTAND that guns are NOT the problem. THEY KNOW it’s evil people that have no respect for human life that are the problem, yet they continue to blame inanimate objects for the criminal behavior of evil human beings, and deprive the law-abiding citizens of their Constitutional rights.

6 Likes

And there for a second I thought you were going to say they brought back shock treatment. Followed by a 30 minute ice bath.

5 Likes

I am trying to be less sarcastic and more compassionate. Not that there isn’t a time for sarcasm.Or shock treatments and cold plunge.

1 Like

and re-write the HIPPA laws

My deepest sympathy for the loss of your daughter and my highest respect for your crusade to stop the press from their ignorant tirades. This goes for the members of our government too. The press is interested in selling papers and the government in getting re-elected. No one seems to care that by ignoring the mentally ill and violent individuals in our society they endanger all the citizens who buy their papers and vote them into office. Too many people of influence and authority try to be MR./Mrs. Nice Guy and make excuses for these sick individuals. They should not be allowed to mix with normal society where the average citizen does not resolve their imagined offenses by killing 10 or 20 innocent people who do not even know who is killing them or why they are being killed. The best of luck to you in your crusade and be assured that I am with you, support you and my vote will go to someone who has more common sense than those we have in office now.

3 Likes

Available only in Russian now! (I think it’s a Putin Patent also! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Before or after politicians skim off their share?

2 Likes

That seems to rate right up there with the Left’s S.W.A.T. program, Robert.
(Social Workers And Therapists)

5 Likes