Andrew Pollack on GFZs, disarming citizens and media

Oh! You mean that program with Hondo. Yea I love that program. This is something my psychologist turned me on to. Coincidentally they do use it in the program S.W.A.T to help people remember facts from crimes.

I was a Parkland Sgt. I retired before the Sheriffs department was contracted. The School Resource Officer was Craig Stevens at the time, he was the very best. All the Parents and the department were always proud of him. He was not a chicken and definitely would have gone right in. My condolences to Andrew Pollack. I am also pro 2A. I will ALWAYS be on his side. In regards to the Andrew Hogg family please Google them. They were frequent flyers in the back of my (and every other) Parkland patrol car on a regular basis. I am sure you can Google it. I am sure the American people would rather be on the side of good people than the people that are usually found in the back of a patrol car behind a cage (where they belong). More guns equal less crime.

12 Likes

That went right over your head, I believe. nevermind.

1 Like

Nope, It did not go over my head! Andrew has to wake up every day without his daughter. This has to stop. These stories only continue to hurt the victims and their family’s.

2 Likes

Yes, it went right over my head. I don’t think S.W.A.T is a left program. I think we all need to be on board. If not professionally, personally. EMDR also. I don’t know why everyone is so uptight about the left right thing.

1 Like

The ‘Left and Right thing’ isn’t a bad way to get things done correctly in our country.
The issue/problem Brother is the EXTREME Left and Right power struggle leaves NO ROOM for Negotiation. To Each side there is only their way or the highway.
THAT is why we are in the situation we are in today (MOO! My Opinion Only!)
The E/Left (for lack of a better description) seems bent on destroying EVERYTHING WE on the Right
(Not E/Right) hold dear, what our Fantastic Founding Father’s set up as a template on how to live FREELY and w/o TYRANNY.
The E/L wants TOTAL CONTROL over us. No Critical Thinking allowed. We the .gov will do that for you.
(underlying meaning: YOU are too stoopid to handle this life by yourselves). The E/Right may be excessive in some way’s also BUT their hearts are in the right place (@ least they have one!)
But to COMBAT this E/L EVIL Force it takes Extreme measures to overcome all the damage the Leftist
control freaks have implemented… If ANYBODY has a doubt at this point how Corrupt and Infected the E/L is…STILL trying to excerpt power and Influence over Mother Russia through Lord Voldermort in Uck-raine, they have it in for Mr. Putin that they can never let go so instead of having their own Ball’s to defeat him they use the LIL NAZI. Even though the American people say ENOUGH! Lets take care of our own backyard and Current Invasion that the E/Left has organized and weaponized against us. California yesterday the LAPD (a once great police force) has now organized a unit to consist of these Illegal’s to do their bidding (w/ full time Gun capability) NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WANTS THIS except the Evil .gov bent on destroying all things RIGHT and WHITE!
WHITE PEOPLE have been TARGETED for extinction. And if you think I am off my rocker just ask any other Gunner here (bedsides yourself) who’s Rights and Privilege’s are being eroded on a daily basis.
Gone (for now) are the days when WE THE PEOPLE say NO! I don’t like the way you (.gov) is handling
(well frankly everything!) and we wish you to stop this DEI, EV, Fossil fuel, Green everything BullS88t!
get back on track, STOP stealing EVERYTHING you can get your Satanic hands on! and start working for us!
WE THE PEOPLE don’t matter anymore (for now)

Do you know why I LOVE Donald Trump so much? because he is NOT a Politician! he is a CITIZEN of this country and sick of the evil/wokeness infecting this .gov today. He feels the EVERY Citizen has the right to a better future and their children’s future. If he can right this countries ship and when leaving that office BETTER than when he came in and MAKE A BUCK out of it who does it hurt? Nobody!
These Cretins in Absolute Power now are not only in it for the big bucks, they are in it for ABSOLUTE POWER! (and as you know ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPT ABSOLUTELY!), they want to weaken us to the point of us crying Uncle and then their take over will be complete to implement their own version of Final Solution over anybody that may be able to grow a pair and offer up RESISTANCE to their NWO, WORLD DOMINATION and One World .Gov… If that doesn’t scare you it should! Hitler on a GRAND SCALE! George Soro’s on STEIROIDS!
Andrew Pollak’s daughters death means NOTHING to them. He means nothing to them. TOTAL DISARMAMENT is the Final chapter in their Master Race Plan. Once we are disarmed we are dead.
Does ANYBODY think this bunch of criminals will ‘Let us Live?’ REALLY?
Mr. Pollack and MILLIONS of American’s are VICTIM’S of their EVIL plan. And ‘they’ don’t care.
We joke about never having enough guns and ammo… They can NEVER have enough MONEY!
They LOVE causing strife and misery, they live for it!. It get’s them off. I won’t ruin this rant by saying how deeply I believe it is what they enjoy. I’d lose some of you I bet. But the stories of what they LOVE are already gaining traction and two words will give you some idea as to what the is ‘Epstein’s Island’ actually two more words ‘Child Trafficking’… they also are connected. The amount of Illegal Children that have disappeared will never be know (and they want it that way). These poor INNOCENTS aren’t On the Menu, Thaty ARE the menu. It’s sick, twisted and EVIL to the Max. When it all finally comes out under President Trumps (47) administration people will be Horrified and sickened with what these people were ‘Allowed’ to get away with. Why GOD hasn’t come down here and 'Wiped it (and us) clean like a blackboard and started is also two words ‘FREE WILL’. I am only a ‘Conspiracy Theorist’ to people who have their eyes and minds closed.
God Bless you All and God Bless America! I want to lve in a Land where we all have VALUE again.
I almost forgot how that really feels like.

adonde nosotros vamos uno nosotros ir todo!!!
Nessun passo sul serpente

2 Likes

That is a long rant. I think one of your longest. The only thing I can touch on is

If that doesn’t scare you it should!

I don’t think anyone has ever prospered from anything by being scared.
If you mean that should encourage me to act I agree.

2 Likes

Yes my brother Robert,
I mean all this and especially that line
to wake people up (and I’m NOT singling you out specifically, this is for all US LION’S!), Just be aware, NOT Scared to death or it will make you immobile. Immobility is DEATH! The person that moves, stays alive. Rolls w/ the changes, Lives.
A little scared means you are ALIVE and READY. You’re senses are heightened
and you are clearer in your mind to see a lot of aspects of the situation
a person might miss if they are asleep or Frightened to death.
My Belief is these Criminals WANT US SCARED TO DEATH! Want us to REACT OUT OF FEAR!
If we do we play right into their hands.
If a cop pulls you over and you are calm
the situation WILL take that course (usually)
If you are angry, frightened etc. you go down a whole 'nuther path.
I could be TOTALLY wrong in all this
maybe even be full of S***!(It’s happened before :rofl:)
I learned from a MASTER! (2+) years of his wisdom, education, Logic, tactic’s and LOVE of his
fellow Soldiers. I am happy to say he is Proud of me.
I dispense his teachings on all who will listen.
He saved my life MANY times (and I saved his, not as many but he’s still breathing so I did my job))
We are in a Fight
maybe it won’t touch us
maybe it will.
But being prepared Mentally, Physically and with the right Hardware
and application of knowledge/skill/TRAINING we can win this thing.
(Terrific, another Rant…sorry)
Mogadishu, HOA: Horn of Africa 1993, I was scared , In the fight(s) I was Calm, ready and did my job
I Lived (19) U.S. Guy’s died. Rangers, ,Delta’s, (16+)Peace keepers, many Innocents. they say
(600+ dead Somali’s, more like 1,500-2,000)
We stacked Bodies!
300/Hot Gates sized piles!
No joke, No lie, NOT bragging.
The fight isn’t over.
But we have a GREAT MILITARY and EXCELLENT Leaders (NOW).
It’s Time.

3 Likes

That was as perfect as one can get.:+1::+1:

1 Like

The Left’s new program to replace ALL police with Social Workers And Therapists is what I’m referring to. It’s bound to get hundreds, if not thousands, of them killed in a single week if they try it. New York City, which has had 2,500 police officers quit or retire recently may be the first test case.
And the Left/Right thing has been getting worse by the year as radicals (some on the right but massively on the left) have traded tradition, logic, and politeness for absolute lunacy.

5 Likes

Fear is what makes you alert and pay attention to the dangers around you.
See if you can find the book in your library, or grab it from Amazon.

The Gift of Fear: Survival Signals That Protect Us From Violence.

3 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Gift-Fear-Gavin-Becker-ebook/dp/B0036Z9U2A $14.29/Amazon

"A stranger in a deserted parking lot offers to help carry a woman’s groceries. Is he a good Samaritan or is he after something else? A fired employee says “You’ll be sorry.” Will he return with a gun? After their first date, a man tells a woman it is their “destiny” to be married. What will he do when she won’t see him again? A mother has an uneasy feeling about the nice babysitter she’s just hired. Should she not go to work today?

These days, no one in America feels immune to violence. But now, in this extraordinary groundbreaking book, the nation’s leading expert on predicting violent behavior unlocks the puzzle of human violence and shows that, like every creature on earth, we have within us the ability to predict the harm others might do us and get out of its way. Contrary to popular myth, human violence almost always has a discernible motive and is preceded by clear warning signs".

I’ve read the covers off it, Made all my Guy’s read it
Suggested it to a Military friend of mine and he said
“I have my own copy Son, Nice goin’ Boot!”
It’s on a shelf in Clint Smith’s Library (Thunder Ranch)
This is a Keeper and Giver

Thanks Larry for reminding me.

4 Likes

6 Likes

The Gift Of Fear. I read it . I liked it.
SWAT I thought it was something for school children.

Hi Andrew,

Again you have my condolences (We have spoken).

Thank you for your post,
SGT. Cliff Z RET, ID 87, City of Parkland Public Safety (Police).
Prior to the Broward Sheriffs Office take over.