A member Poll

:laughing: oooohhh @Dawn@45IPAC may have a point :grin:

1 Like

Yes and Yes again. Great interaction and learning opportunities with a great moderator to keep everyone focused on the real issues at hand.

1 Like

Absolutely! I love how friendly everyone is here. Every thread I’ve read has been civilized conversations. It’d actually been over a month since I’ve been by, and reading all the posts I’ve missed has reminded me of why I like this community, and USCCA so much.

2 Likes

Yes and yes. This is the most informative, most rational and civil, and liveliest forum I have been a part of. I have left behind most of the others.

Regards.

2 Likes

It’s always enjoyable sharing thoughts and opinions about firearms with those who get it and also enjoy it.

2 Likes

Glad to have you here now, @RocketPak!

The best way to keep update is to download the USCCA App - we do notifications through there about new things available with the USCCA. :wink: And check your dashboard for new items from time to time. That’s where we launched the Community a few months ago. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Dawn is a wee cheeky monkey and needs to be tickled 'til she pees her pants! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

@Dawn Dawn’s a great gal, maybe a cute little monkey too, But tickling her until she pees may be hazardous to my already failing health. Once she stopped laughing and dried herself off I’d be in a world of hurt, plus she practices a lot at the range. :grinning:

2 Likes

I think it’s a good place for lawful likeminded individuals to have open discussions on the topics we care about, but gets frowned upon more often in the country these days then we would like. Here’s my 2 cents, it should have either a section to access in the USCCA app or its own application for us mobile users.

2 Likes

Welcome to the group @Dakota!
There is a beta test in the offing for an app, if you’re interested in being part of the test group, let, @Dawn know!

Thanks @Zee ! Hey @Dawn I’d be interested beta trials for the app. Let’s make this happen!

1 Like

There is a testing group for a USCCA App - I make no promises that it’s going to include the Community! :slight_smile:

I do a lot of Community surfing and moderating from my phone - I use the Chrome as the explorer and it works really well for me. I’m not saying we won’t get in the app in the future, just I don’t know the timeline. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

An App, that would fun…

1 Like